Chapter 14.2

Third Person's P.O.V

"are you done playing with your door?"

Jennie couldn't believe that y/n is actually in their house "what are you doing here?" Jennie asked her skeptically "we'll talk about it when the others arrive so tell them to get their asses back home." Jennie nodded and immediately fished her phone out of her pocket to send a message in their group chat "so like..are you still mad at me?" Jennie asked after texting the girls "yes, but i am not that petty so if you kneel down and ask for my forgiveness then maybe i can reconsider" y/n said looking all serious and this leaves jennie puzzled "I'm just messing with you, unlike y'all I'm not into weird kinks like that" Y/n snorted loving the reaction she's getting from jennie.

"You definitely changed, must be soyeon's influence..i knew she's a bad news" jennie sighed before letting y/n in her room since they've been standing on her doorway "yes and no, yes because she did influenced me in some way but no because she's not really a bad person.. she was there when i needed someone the most" y/n gave jennie a look almost saying like 'that's what they couldn't do for her' "fair" is all jennie can say.

(After an hour)

Jennie and y/n became more comfortable with each other again and the tension subsided around them. A few minutes later while they were conversing loud voices can be heard downstairs and it's clear that the girls got home.

Jennie and y/n went down and y/n can only spot jisoo and chaeyoung.

Shin Y/n's POV

"Hubby!" Chaeng run up to me and hugged me "hey chaeng, where's manobal?" I hugged her back "don't know, she didn't read Jennie's message earlier" chaeyoung broke the hug and the four of us sat on the couch. Chaeyoung is sitting beside me while the other two sat across us "Y/n can't you start without lisa?" Jisoo asked me "well i suppose we can" i breathe in and starts thinking how i should reconcile with them without me looking like I'm the one's at fault.

"Look i think this feud is-" a bang on the front door and loud giggles interrupted me. Four of us looked at it and it's lisa with a girl practically wrapped around her, but when she saw what was going on she immediately pushed the girl off of her and walked up to me "uh y/n? I didn't know you were coming-" i walked past her and helped the girl up she pushed "are you okay?" I asked the girl but she just rolled her eyes and slap my hand away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jennie hurried to me and pull me back to her "hubby are you okay?" Chaeyoung held my hand "get out of here jihye" Jisoo said calmly to 'jihye' "what do you mean get out? Lisa brought me here!" Jihye argued but lisa just sighed and forcefully shove jihye out of the door which made me cringed.

"Look y/n I'm sorry I didn't know you were coming" Lisa said, i tapped Jennie's shoulder and she finally lets go of me "it's fine i don't really care who you fuck with but do you really have to push her out like that?" Before she can even say anything jisoo went in between us "let's not get heated here, y/n have something important to say so just sit down" All of us went back to the living room I'm now sitting between jennie and chaeyoung across jisoo and lisa.

"So back to what i was saying before lisa ruined the mood, i think the feud should stop and I'm sure all of you are aware that we're all going to the party and I don't want things to stay awkward between us even after all the shitty things you guys did and said" I looked at them and they were all listening intently except for lisa who looks somewhat bored "so are we friends again?" Chaeng wrapped her arms around me followed by jennie "if you mean actual friends then yes" i nodded "no fucking?" Lisa asked; finally speaking for the first time since the discussion started.

"actually you know what..maybe i can still let you guys do it except you" i smiled at her sarcastically, i know I'm being petty but she's been pissing me off today "aw y/n c'mon I'm sorry?" She stand up but jisoo pulled her back down "anyway that's all, see you guys at the party" i walked out and left their house after giving the three of them kisses on the cheeks except for lisa.

-to be continued

GUYS Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM WHEN I READ COMMENTS ESPECIALLY THE GOOFY ONES.

But yeah this chapter mainly focuses about reconciliation and the next chapter might focus more about the party and preparing y/n for the company so yuh y'all finally becoming a strong independent woman- in short a MOMMY.😔🤞🏻

Again ik i promised that I'll be updating more frequently but school has been holding me back tbh blame it on them👩🏻‍🦯