Chapter 6

Shin Y/n P.O.V

(After school)

I was on my way to the parking area when suddenly an unfamiliar voice called my name "Y/n!!" I turn around and found one of the popular girls in school "Soyeon, do you need something?" I asked, completely befuddled since we never had any interaction "do i need to have a reason to talk with you?" She asked me back; she's now walking alongside me "hmm considering we haven't talk to each other since the first day i got here.. you can't really blame me for thinking how weird this is" i replied trying to be more cautious and the fact that she's also friends with Jennie just adds into my suspicion "you're overthinking it" Soyeon said.

We finally arrived at the parking lot since Irene said she'll pick me up here "don't you have any cheerleading practice right now?" I asked out of curiosity of course and also suspicion "mind your own business" she said- i sigh and we stand there in complete silence for about 10 minutes until Irene arrived "well that's my ride, see you tomorrow?" I bid my goodbye to soyeon and she just nodded then walked away.

Irene went out of her car; smiling at me "let's go" she said, she grabbed my bag and put it on the backseat.

The car ride was in a comfortable silence unlike when i was with soyeon earlier but speaking of soyeon what could she possibly want from me, i sigh in distress and just distracted myself.

Jeon Soyeon P.O.V

(1 hour ago before meeting with y/n)

"So you want me to babysit your ex?" I chuckled sarcastically at Jennie "she's not my ex... She's just my best friend" jennie replied rolling her eyes "I'm not blind nor deaf jennie i heard the rumors about you and that having fun while at class" i said, i took a sip on my iced coffee whilst looking at y/n's profile on IG "well she's pretty..." I mumbled to myself but i was cut off on my train of thoughts when Jennie continued begging me to look after y/n, i groan in annoyance and finally gave up "fine but only if you pay for my everyday lunch" i smirked and she immediately agreed.

-----(at the hallway)

Jennie gave me a copy of their schedule so now I'm waiting for y/n to come out of their classroom.

I saw jennie and the other girls come out of the room but we just ignored each other as they planned to keep it a secret from y/n that they're my companion.

I waited for y/n to walk past by me and ignored all the students who's calling my name "y/n!!" I called out and she turned around-staring at me for a second with confusion written all over her face.

After our not-so-interesting conversation; I walked with her and waited for her driver to pick her up.

After she bid her goodbye, i immediately left and run to the gym and change my clothes into a cheerleading one "I can't believe, I'm escorting that cat looking girl" i mumbled to myself.

-to be continued
537 words