Chapter 13

Third Person P.O.V

"Ehem anyways what I'm trying to say is you're very important to me so please forgive me" Lisa kisses y/n's hand without breaking the eye contact.

But y/n immediately pulled her hand away from lisa and just in time Chaeyoung came into the scene "oh you're here" Chaeyoung smiled to Lisa as Lisa did the same "yup" Lisa replied as she sat on the table "well alright i gotta go, take care of y/n" Chaeyoung hugged me then hurriedly walks away leaving me in a very awkward silence with Lisa.

"So... I'm really sorry about-" "Don't, I'm not changing my mind any time soon so don't try to apologize now" i cut her off as i grabbed my pills away from her hand and swallowed one pill "what does Chaeyoung have that I don't?" Lisa asked and to be honest I cannot explain it either but Chaeyoung just makes me feel safe and warm everytime she's near me "i-" "y/n I'm jealous... I'm extremely jealous it's hurting me" lisa's voice starts cracking and i would be lying if i say it didn't affected me, but now was not the time to dwell on this matter "i have to go my fiancé is waiting for me" i said "but Chaeyoung said you're staying here that's why i didn't go to school and-" "go to school then it's not too late to go to school" i cut her off and I didn't dare to look at her face cause i know if i did I'd probably won't be able to resist her.

I went to Chaeyoung's room and borrowed some of her clothes to wear.

I texted wonwoo to pick me up and he replied in a minute.

I went downstairs and waited for wonwoo to come while lisa is nowhere to be found now and i do feel bad cause she made an effort to come over to chaeng's house to look after me and i just pushed her away like that but it is what it is.

After 10 minutes or so i finally heard a car honking outside chaeng's house and i assumed it was wonwoo so i immediately went out and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked me worriedly "it's nothing i just don't feel well" i said as i got in to his car— putting my bag at the back seat "so where to?" He asked but I didn't got to answer him cause my phone went ringing "sorry it's mom" i apologize to wonwoo and he smiles.

Lalisa Manobal P.O.V

After getting kicked out by y/n i drove back to school and sat down beside Jennie at the back of the class "thought you're going to skip school today?" Jennie looked up from her phone "y/n kicked me out" i answered with a defeated voice, Jennie starts laughing at me "oh I would've payed a thousand just for me to see you getting rejected" Jennie said in between her laugh "shut up" i leaned back down on the seat not having the mood to joke around which is pretty unusual for me.

After a while our professor came in the room, although I can't really focus on class right now and neither does jennie but it's just her being herself. In the middle of the class both mine and jennie's phone lit up indicating for a text message, i opened my phone and it was from our group chat. "Y/n's going to the party for the company owners in behalf of her mom" Jennie mumbled reading Jisoo's message.

And that could only mean one thing, it will be a night for the four of us to make up for what happened between us.

Back to Y/n's P.O.V

"What is it about?" Wonwoo broke the silence after my call with my mom "Mom wanted me to attend the party for the wealthiest cause apparently she can't make it" i sigh in distressed "want me to come with you?" Wonwoo offered "I'm not against the idea, so sure do whatever you want" he nodded "so where to?"

"Take me to the Blackpink's house"

--to be continued

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long, and I'm not even gonna lie I actually forgot i have this account😭😭

BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 15.7k READ LIKE WHATTT??!?? THIS STORY HAS NOTHING BUT DRAMA.

For the next episode y/n is planning on going back to the house to settle their issue, thinking there's no point in avoiding this problem any longer since they'd eventually meet in events like the one she's gonna attend to, so yeah!!! That's a major spoiler!🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️