Adrianna fails to get a ticket, Varian and Eugene look for Adrianna lookalike

Hey guys Violet and Leyna hope you enjoy the story here's dog Ruddiger and Ruby.

Adrianna POV:

Adrianna POV:

The Ticket man said "Exit visa." I said "Exit visa." Ticket man said "No exit visa NO TICKET." Then he close the door." I said "Oh." A lady came up to us and said "Pff see Varian he can help." I said "Where can I find him." The lady said "At the old palace but you didn't here it from me." I said "Oh Varian ." And we left to find this Varian.

Varian POV:

I said "Oh very nice ugh okay thank you next." A lady in a brown coat walk up and said "Grandma it's me Adrianna." Eugene wasn't happy and smack his head on the desk. I said "Oh brother." Eugene laugh Eugene said "Well that's it Varian we interview every girl in this kingdom none that could be Adrianna." I said "We'll find her Eugene she's here somewhere right under our noses don't forget one look at this jewelry box and I'm sure she know it's hers then we bring her to the old lady and she'll reward us." Eugene said "Okay." A girl said "I'm looking for Varian." The man point I didn't notice and walk to the old palace. We made our way back to the old palace I said "Come on Ruddiger."

Adrianna POV:

I was at the palace door trying to find a way inside Ruby was able to slip in a crack of a window I said "Ruby." Trying to get in I look for Ruby I said "Ruby. Ruby where are you." Then I was able to break the wood of so I could get inside.

Varian POV:

I said "Did you hear something." Eugene said "No." I said "Ruddiger go seek boy." I followed Ruddiger to see what the noise was.

Adrianna POV:

I said "Hello." I went upstairs and walk around looking at things that look familiar to me I said "Hello anyone home." Then I heard Ruby bark Ruby followed me as I walk up the stairs some more. Ruby went under the table and I look at this plate covered in dust so I blew on it and look at it and saw a girl dancing with a man. I said "Huh." And went to look some more.