Varian tries to convince the Queen to see Adrianna

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy this chapter promise it's a long one.

Varian POV:

I saw the Queen was walking to her car so I proceeded to followed her. As she got into her car I was again to get into the front seat and drove the car as the guy who open the door chase after us he said "Stop the vehicle." I drove a fast as I could the Queen said "Elia slow down." I said "I'm not Elia and I won't slow down not until you listen." Queen Amber said " You how dare you stop this car immediately stop this car." I drove faster as she stomp her cane. It was a few minutes till we stop at then mansion I got out and open the door for her I said "You have to talk to her please just look at her and I promise you I'm telling the truth please." I said "I won't be badger by you for a moment longer." I pulled out the music box and I said "Do you remember this." She look at the box and held it Queen Amber said "Where did you get this." I said "I know you been hurt but is it just possible she's been lost and alone as you." Queen Amber said "You'll stop at nothing to will you." I said "Probably as stubborn as you are." I smiled at her as I got up.