Varian bought Adrianna a dress and Adrianna and Varian dance

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope your enjoying the story and we're so happy we reach 100 reads hope we reach 200 reads here the dress Varian buys Adria with that enjoy.

Varian POV:

I said "Here I bought you a dress." Adria laugh and said "You bought me a tent." She stick her head inside and I said "What are you looking for." She said "The Russian circus. Cause I think it's still in there." I said "Come on just put it on." She took the dress and went to go change. I said "Ah." And ran upstairs few minutes later me and Eugene were playing chess. Then Adria was dress she said "Ahem." Eugene look at her and said "Wonderful marvellous." I turned around to look at her Eugene said "And now you are dress to impress for the ball and now you'll learn to dance. One moment Varian." I said "What." Eugene said "Come and dance with her." I said "I'm not very good at it." I put my hands on her and we started moving and I look into her eyes Eugene said "One two three. No no Adria you don't lead let him." We dance again this time I was leading and felt weird I said "That dress looks beautiful." She said "Do you think so." I said "Yes. I mean it's nice on a hanger but it's better on you." We dance and I felt butterflies in my stomach and couldn't take my eyes off her something about her made me fell all warm inside. I said "You should we're it." She said "I am wearing it." I said "Right of course you are I'm just trying to give you a." She said "A compliment." I said "Of course yes." We continue dancing then Eugene sang.

Eugene:
It's one two three
And suddenly
I see it
at a glance
She's radiant
And confident
And born
To take this
Chance
I taught her well
I planned it all
I just forgot
Romance
Eugene how could you
Do this
How will we get
Through this
I never should
Have let them dance

Eugene stop sing and held Ruby in his arms then Adria look at me and said "I'm feeling a little dizzy." I said "Im kinda of light headed." Then she said "Yeah." I said "Me too." I still dance with her and I couldn't take my eyes off her then I said "Probably from spinning maybe we should stop." She said "We have stop." I said "Adria I." She said "Yes." I lean in to kiss her but I couldn't do it and I said "Your doing fine." I patted her hand and I walk away.