Adrianna and Ruby meet Varian, Eugene and Ruddiger part 1

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy that song without anymore distraction enjoy.

Adrianna POV:

I heard someone said "Hey what are you doing in here." I got up and ran to the stairs as time and Two men chase after me. He said "Hey." As He jump over a few steps and ran after me . I walk up to the painting. He said "Hey." And as his dog was barking at me and Ruby. And Ruby bark at him till she and his dog look at each other all playful. The boy said "Hey stop. Hold on a minute hood on." I turned around he said "How did you get in here."

Varian POV:

I look at her all weird and shock at the same time. I just look at her and her dog sniff me and play with Ruddiger as Eugene ran up the stairs and stood next to me. Eugene said "Excuse me child." I held Eugene and I said "Eugene see what I see." Eugene said "Oh yes." I ran up to her with Ruddiger playing with her dog the girl said "Are you Varian." I said "Yes I'm Varian depends if anyone looking for him." I walk up to her Adria said "My name is Adria and I need travel papers and they say your the man to see hey hey." I was walking around her looking interested Adria said "Hey what are you circling. What we're you a vulture in another life." I said "Sorry it's just you look a lot like Aria." Adria said "It's Adria." I said "Adria it's just you look a lot  like never mind you were needing travel papers." Adria said "Yes I like to go to Corona." I said "You want to go to Corona." Adria said "Yes."