Rapunzel arranges Adria to meet Queen Amber

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy this chapter and we would love to see more comments enjoy.

Varian POV:

Then Rapunzel said "Finally you'll most likely find this a useless question but how did you escape during the revolution on the palace." I turn to the fireplace and sigh Adria said " There was a boy. A boy who work in the  palace he open the wall hehe sorry that just crazy walls opening." I look at her and Eugene said "So is she a real Goldstone." Rapunzel said "Oh well she did answer every questions." Eugene said "You heard that child you did it." I saw Adria and Eugene hug in excited and happy. Eugene said "So when do we see the Queen." Rapunzel said "I'm afraid your too late the queen doesn't want to allow it." Eugene said "My dear Rapunzel surely you can arrange something. I refuse to answer this please." Rapunzel said "Do you like the ballet." Adria said "Ugh yes." Rapunzel said "I believe there performing in Corona tonight the Queen and I love the ballet we never miss it." Rapunzel wink to Eugene he then ran outside and caught up to me. Eugene said "We did it. We're going to see the Queen tonight we are going to get 10 million coins we're going to be rich." I said "Eugene." He kept talking. I said "Eugene she is the Princess." Eugene said "Adria was extraordinarily I almost believed her and so did Rapunzel." Adria said *Running outside* "Rapunzel wants to take us shopping for the ballet shopping in Corona can you believe it." She spins around.