Adria has to becomes the Princess Adrianna

Hey everyone Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy.

Adrianna POV:

We were walking down the road I said "So were walking to Corona." Varian said "No your highness we're going to take a bus to take us to a boat in the Fire kingdom that the journey." I said "Oh so we're walking to Fire kingdom." Varian said "Yes we're taking a boat to Corona." I said "Oh a bus that's nice." I set Ruby down and she ran nexts to Ruddiger. Eugene said "Rapunzel I'm near Eugene is on his way." I said "Who's Rapunzel." Eugene said "Who's Rapunzel she's a tender little flower." Varian said "Eugene." Eugene said "A cup of-." Varian said "Hehe give us a minute Eugene no need for more details." I saw Eugene grab Varian and they were dancing Eugene said "She is a great dancer and a pastry filled with whip cream and love." He dip Varian and I said "Is Rapunzel a person or a cream puff." He dance with Varian again Eugene said "A ray of sunshine on a beautiful day and she's the Queen's first cousin ." Then Varian fell to the ground I said "But I thought we were going to see the Queen herself. Why are we seeing her cousin." I saw Eugene dancing then I turn to Varian and I said "Varian." Varian said "Well nobody gets pass the Queen without convincing her Rapunzel first." I said "Oh no not me no no no nobody never told me I had to prove that I'm the Princess." Varian said "Look-." I said "Shoe up look fine but lie." Varian said "You don't know it's a lie but what if it is true." I walk away but Varian stop and grab me and he said "Okay so there's one more stop for finding out who you are I just thought this is one step you need to see through." I said "I said look at me Varian I'm a mess and I'm not exactly a Princess material here." We both ugh and I walk off to the bridge and stood with Eugene. Eugene said "Tell me child what do you see." I said "I see a skinny little nobody no past and no future." I threw the rose in the water. Eugene said "I see an engaging, fiery young woman who on number of occasions has show kindness and regal command equal to any royal in the world and I know my share of royalty." We we're looking at each other and I smiled then Eugene said "You see my dear I was a repressive of the imperial court." I was shocked and turn my head and Varian joined us and said "Are you ready to become Princess Adrianna." I got annoyed and walk away Eugene was mad at Varian. Varian said "What." Eugene said "Fear not I will help you impress everyone in Corona." Then I look at Eugene and Varian and I said "Gentlemen start your teaching."