Adrianna and Ruby meet Varian, Eugene and Ruddiger part 2

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy part 2.

Varian POV:

Eugene said "Oh she so cute." I said "Heh nice dog. Let me ask you something Adria was it these not a last name that goes with that." Adrianna said "Well actually this is going to sound crazy I don't know my last name I was just found wondering around when I was 8 years old." I said "And before that before you were 8." Adrianna said "Look I know it's strange but I don't remember I have very few memories of my past." I said "Mhn that's perfect." Adrianna said "Well I do have one clue however is Corona." I said "Corona." Adrianna said "So can you two help me or not." I said "Huh Eugene Eugene." Eugene said "Ticket." I said "Ugh sure like to oddly enough we're going to Paris ourselves." Adrianna said "Really." I said "Yeah I only got three tickets here unfortunately the third one is for her Adrianna." Adrianna look and said "Oh." Eugene said "Come were going to reunite the granddaughter Princess Adrianna with her grandmother." I said "You do resemble her." Eugene said "The same blues eyes." I said "The Goldstone eyes." Eugene said "Minus smile." I said "Juliette chin." Eugene said "She has the grandmother hands." I said "The same age, the same touch, the same height." Adrianna said *As were walking* "Are you trying to tell me I'm somehow Adrianna." I said "Let be tell you I've seen thousands of girls around the world and country and not one of them looks like the Princess I mean look at the portrait." Adrianna said "I knew you were crazy from the beginning now I think your both mad come on Ruby." I said "What you don't remember what happened to you." Eugene said "No one knows what happened to her." I said "Your looking for family and want to go to Corona." Eugene said "And her only family is in Corona." I said "You ever thought of the possibility." Adrianna said "That I could be royalty." We nodded our head.