Varian, Adrianna and Eugene meet Rapunzel

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope your enjoying. So without further a do enjoy.

Adrianna POV:

We we're almost in Corona Varian said "So where was Uncle Boris from." I said "What if Rapunzel doesn't recognize me." Varian said " She will you Adrianna." I said "It's just that." Varian said "What." I said "It's just three days ago I didn't have any past at all and now I'm trying to remember an entire lifetime." Varian said "that's why you got me. Now where was Uncle Boris from." I said "Equis." We arrived at a mansion where Eugene knock on the door which revealed a maid she said "Oui monsieur." Rapunzel said "Oh eh." Eugene said "Rapunzel you look tres belle." Rapunzel gave out her arm and Eugene kiss her hand while she said "Eugene hehe well this is unexpected." They were being all lovey dovey and then Ruby got threw the gate and Rapunzel said "Oh come in come in." She drag Eugene in and we followed and I loved how the house was it was beautiful." Rapunzel said "Come on everyone." Ruby tried to get in but the door closes on her and Ruddiger. While we were talking Ruby and Ruddiger were trying to get in Eugene said " I want you to meet her royal highness Princess Adrianna Goldstone." I walk up to her and she hug me and Rapunzel said "Oh my heavens she certainly looks like Adrianna but so we're the others. Where were you born." I said " At the dark kingdom palace." Rapunzel said "How does Princess Adrianna like her tea." I said "I don't like tea. Just hot water and lemon." Rapunzel said "Oh."