Adrianna and Ruby meet Varian, Eugene and Ruddiger part 3

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy the last part.

Adrianna POV:

I said "I don't know it's kinda of hard to think I'm a Princess when your sleeping on a damp floor but sure I guess every lonely girl who hopes she a Princess." Eugene said "Somewhere there's a little girl wondering who she is after all the name Adrianna means she will rise again." Varian check his watch. Varian said "Really wish we could help the third ticket is for the Princess Adrianna." I sigh and said "Huh." Varian said "Come on Eugene let's go Ruddiger." Ruddiger followed him, I look at the portrait. They walk down the stairs.

Varian POV:

Eugene said "Why did you tell her our plan." I said "Look Eugene relax all she wants to do is go to Corona why give away a reward." Eugene said "I'm telling you we're walking away." I said "It's part of my plan." She turns around I said "Three two one." Adrianna said "Varian Varian wait." I said "You called me." Adrianna said "If I don't remember who I am who's to say this Princess or whoever she is right. And if I'm not Adrianna then the Queen will think I'm an honest mistake." I said "Sounds good to me." Eugene said "If you are the Princess we need to make you into one and make you who you are and have your family back." I said "Yeah Eugene right. Either way you'll go to Corona." Adrianna said "Alright let do this." We shook hands as I hurt my wrist.