Adria vs Varian a large and small argument

Hey everyone Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy this Chapter.

Varian POV:

We were on the train I was about to sit down when Ruddiger bark at me I said "Ruddiger down boy." And I see Ruddiger sit next to Ruby together by the window so I said "Okay boy I guess our dogs get the window seat." I sat next to Adria and saw her playing with her necklace. I said "Would you stop fiddling with it remember your the Princess." Adrianna said "How is it you know what Princesses do." I said "I make it my business to know." Adrianna said "Oh." I said "Look Adria I'm trying to help." Eugene rolled his eyes as Adria sigh and said "Varian do you really think I'm royalty." I said "You know I do." Adrianna said "Stop bossing me around." She turned away from me and I laugh a bit Eugene said " She certainly has a mind of her own." I said "I hate that woman." And she stuck her tongue at me.

Adrianna POV:

We sat there as Eugene was counting the scores once Eugene and the dogs left Varian sat across from me he said "Ahem look I think we got off on the wrong foot." I said " I think we did to I appreciate your apology." Varian said "Apology who said anything about an apology I was just saying." I said "Varian don't talk anymore ok it's only going to upset me." Varian said "Fine I'll be quiet if you will." I said "Alright I'll be quiet." Varian said "Fine." We both said fine to each other over and over again I said "You think your going miss it." Varian said "What you talking." I said "No Dark Kingdom." Varian said "Nope." I said "I thought it was your home." Varian said "It was a place I once lived end of story." I said "But you probably want to make Corona your true home." Varian said "What is it with you and homes." I said "For one thing is sounds like every normal person wants. And for another thing it's a thing where you-." Varian said "What what." I said "You know ugh forget it." Varian said "Fine." I saw Eugene I said "Thank goodness it's you can you please remove him from my sight." Eugene said "What have you done to her Varian." Varian said "Me nothing it's her." I said "Haha." And I stormed off and went somewhere while the boys talked. Varian said "Attraction with that skinny little dog have you lost your mind." Eugene said "I was only asking." Varian said "Ridiculous." And he stormed off too.