Varian refuses the reward money and ssy goodbye to his Princess

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy this chapter.

Varian POV:

I was in the Queen's office I said "You called for me your Grace." The Queen said "10 million dollars as promise for my gratitude." I said "I accept your gratitude your Highness but I refuse the money." The Queen said "What do you want then." I said "unfortunately I want nothing." I bowed then I walk away from the Queen she said "Young man where did you get that music box. You were the boy weren't you. The servant boy who got use out you saved her life and mine and you risk order to me yet you want no reward." I said "Not anymore." The Queen said "Why a change of mind." I said "It was more for a change of heart. I must go." I bowed my head and walk away and went to go see Adrianna I saw her walking up the stairs she smiled she said "Hello Varian." I said "Hello." Adrianna said "Did you collect your reward." I said "My business is complete." The man said "Sir you must bowed at the Princess and address her as your Highness." I said "No please." I said "Ssh please your Highness I'm glad you found what your looking for." Adrianna said "Yes I'm glad you did too." I said "Well then goodbye your highness." Then I walk away and I'm my minded I said "Goodbye my Princess." And then I ran away quickly. While Adrianna said "Goodbye."