Adrianna vs Hugo part 2

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy the first to last chapter of our book so enjoy.

Varian POV:

I help her up Hugo said "true love together again for the last time." Then he tried to shot us but he blew me up away from Adrianna. And put me up on the winged Pegasus. And the Pegasus was flying Adrianna said "No." I said "Woah." I fell off it's back on to the ground and it tried to stomp me with its hooves but I roll out of the way. Then it blew its wings and a hit a wall then I tried to grab some a metal pipe and I tried to hit it but Adrianna said "Varian." Then Hugo ran to Adrianna and I was dealing with the Pegasus I said "Watch out."  Hugo grab Adrianna and said "Farewell your highness." He let her go and she fell screaming but she held the edge I said *still fighting* "Hold on." Hugo said "Finally the last Goldstone death ahahaha." He was about to shot her but Ruby and Ruddiger were biting his legs. Adrianna said "Ah." Then Hugo release a green dragon to attack Ruby and Ruddiger. But Ruby and Ruddiger were fighting it Hugo went to look at Adrianna he thought Adrianna had died Hugo said "Yes." I said "No Adria." I jump into the water to save her but the Pegasus stop me I scream as Hugo said "Long live the Goldstones hahaha."

Adrianna POV:

I said "Right." Hugo look over and saw I was still alive I said "I couldn't say it better myself." I ran to attack Hugo I jump on him I started fighting him as the dragon left Ruby and Ruddiger alone and I tried to grab Hugo relic so that I could destroy it. But Hugo tried to stop me and push me off of him and I fell to the ground away from him. He grab his relic but Ruddiger and Ruby tried to stop him they grab his relic and ran to me Hugo said "No." Ruby fell the relic rolled till it was under my foot then I step on it a it turn red instead of green the Pegasus disappeared but one piece knocked Varian out. Then I said "This is for Varian." I step harder Hugo said "Give it back." I said "This is for my family." I step on it again and then Hugo said "How dare you break this into pieces." I said "And this is for you." Hugo said "No." I said "Farewell Hugo." I broke it and the relic destroyed itself and release all the green souls into the sky then all the soul circled Hugo and they killed him as I went next to Varian. And Hugo screamed as he died and he melted as his skeleton decompose into ashes and was blown away by the wind.