Safe place.

Guess who made an impulsive decision.
That's right, it's me.
This impulsive decision was last year, in the summer.
I remember we were talking, it was late at night, I had been laughing for hours, and the moon was extremely bright. We talked about a lot of things that night.
The next day I rode my bike, without thinking at all, to your house (it's only down the street) and we talked for easily a couple hours. I didn't regret it. At all.

I remember when I spent the night at my friend from my soccer team's house. We made a tent in her bedroom out of blankets and slept on the floor, because why not? That night I cried and cried. She was sleeping and I couldn't pull myself together. I remember asking you questions, and I didn't want to say it full on, so I had to use synonyms and you didn't get it at first. But within 45-50 seconds later, you got it. I was crying a lot that night, I don't know if she heard me, but I don't think she knows. But the day after that happened, I rode my bike to your house and we talked about it among other things for a couple of hours.

You're my safe place. You always help when I need it, and you sacrificed probably 15-20 nights of me having breakdowns. The next day, you were always there with open arms. And I really hope you know that I appreciate you. I really do.