Boys.

I met a boy tonight.

I was already having so much fun with my friends and then, bam.

There he was.

He was with his friends, but there was something about him.

His face was really beautiful and he was teasing one of his friends.

We talked for a bit, then our mutual friends decided that we should all go on the Ferris wheel.

That was interesting.

Rachel (my friend), Kevin (cute boy), two irrelevant people in this story, and I were all in one cart on the Ferris wheel.

After making some small talk, one of the irrelevant boys looked down to see what two of our friends were doing, and it made Rachel and I laugh a bit.

One of the irrelevant boys(#1), he's scared of heights, so Kevin and irrelevant boy#2 made sure to make him feel uneasy.

This was very amusing to Rachel and I.

Also to kevin and irrelevant boy#2

*My internal monologue while on Ferris wheel*: " you're gonna ask for his number. I will make you. Ask now. Wait, that would make the rest of the ride extremely awkward."

After our cart got off of the Ferris wheel, we were waiting for the other cart to get to the ground, but something inside of me said to get his number.

*my internal monologue while we were standing waiting for the others*: " do it now. Right now. If you do it now, it won't be as awkward. There's less people right now. Do it now.

After my friends had gotten out of their cart and off of the ride completely, we had regrouped and were about to leave.

Something inside of me told me to get his number at that moment.

So I did.

I didn't know I had that type of confidence in me.

After we all said goodbye, the three people that I'm friends with all walked to something else.

I don't think I checked behind me before I did a little victory dance.

So he might have seen me act like a dork, but that's okay.