Weight.

I have always been self conscious about my weight.

I've always wanted to be a healthy and fit person, but I can't believe that I am until I can't see the imperfections.

The stretch marks.

They can't go away on their own, but they will fade, hopefully.

The way I personally see it, is my creator, whoever you believe that is, never intended for me to get this large.

I don't like going shopping for clothes with my friends.

I have a large frame, broad shoulders and wide hips.

The pieces are too short, too revealing, and I can see so many of my imperfections.

On my chest, hips, inner thigh, butt and calves.

They can wear the same exact pieces, in a smaller size, and it would look like it is intended to be on their frame, instead of a larger build like mine.

It's so difficult to find clothes that flatter me and make me feel good about myself.

Today I was wearing shorts, and while I was sitting, I looked down and saw some of my stretch marks.

I tried my best to pull my shorts to cover them, but it didn't workout very well.

When I stood up, I looked down and immediately was self conscious and wanted to be in pants.

I've always been self conscious about my weight, and I don't like going shopping.