~Chapter Three~

I dreamed of Jolly all night. It felt so real. It woke me up more than once. They say when you are dreaming, you're actually in another you and are feeling what they're feeling. It made me wonder if Gaea was telling me he was my soul mate. This confused me so bad. My alarm finally pulled me from my dreams for me to wake all the way up. Jumping up out of my bed, I ran to the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom, I walked by the door and noticed a note on the floor. I bent down and picked it up.

Open the door.

That's weird. I slowly opened the door and looked around. My eye caught something and I looked down to see a tray with food on it. Well, alright then. Picking it up, I brought it into the room and sat it down on the table. There was another note on the tray.

Good morning beautiful. I took the liberty of ordering you breakfast. Hope it is to your liking. See you soon. ~Joakim

This made me smile. This was incredibly sweet. Taking the lid off, there were scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon. There was a glass of grapefruit juice and a cup of coffee. Apparently, he does listen when you think he's not. He was impressing the hell out of me. Sitting down, I began eating breakfast. My phone pinged back-to-back.

Hey mom! Maimeo told me what happened. I'm so happy for you. Kick ass!! Maybe you can facetime or video so I can see it? Love you. Spence

Awe, that was so sweet. I moved to the other.

Hope you slept well. Text me after you wake up. Joakim

Lord have mercy! I went back to Spencer's to answer him.

Dude, Spencer from Ice Nine Kills and Chris Motionless are two of the judges!! And yes, I will try and video or facetime you. Love you lots.

I took a bite of my food and moved back to Jolly's text.

Good morning. Thank you for breakfast. That was very kind of you.

After hitting send, I went back to my breakfast.

Ping!

Would it be too much to come over?

I suppose not. You miss me that much?

Yes. I dreamed about you last night and it was very real.

Okay, this was interesting.

I am eating right now, but you are more than welcome to come.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. He smiled at me as I did.

"I look like crap, but come on in."

"No, you don't," he said as he came in for the door to shut.

"Hey Ingrid," I heard Spencer yell at me.

"Hey pretty boy," I said, laughed and shut the door.

I heard him laugh at me.

Turning around, Jolly was sitting down at the table. Ping!

"That must be, Spencer."

I sat down and picked it up.

Holy shit! Seriously?! Have you met Jolly? Is he as cool as I think he would be?

I turned it around so he could read it.

"You want to call him really quick," he asked me.

"You sure?"
"Sure. It would make his day."

I hit the facetime call and it began ringing. The screen popped up.

"Hello mother," he said funny.

"Hey Spence. How are you?"