~Chapter Twelve~

Andy had come to me and asked me to sing with him. I told him I would, but I didn't know his music like I did Chris' and Spencer's. He didn't take any offense to it. He asked me if I knew When We Were Young by Adele. I said I absolutely did. He then told me that he and wife, Juliet, had done a cover of it and as long as his other bandmates didn't have a problem with it, he wanted me to join him to perform it during their set.

I told him I would be honored to sing with him. At this particular concert, BVB was going on first, so I had to be ready to join them on stage. I didn't realize that my friend, Rhondaleigh, had thrown my black, bodycon, thigh-high split dress into my suitcase when she was helping me pack. I said fuck it and decided to put it on. I had to wear a thong with this dress as a precaution. I lifted my boobs up a little as I laid the dress down on my chest before rolling it down.

When I tell you these splits came all the way up my thigh, that was not a lie. I put on my knee-high heeled combat boots with the dress. I was able to get my hair into an elegant fauxhawk. I did my makeup in grey and black but put a blue lip on. Grabbing my phone, I headed off the bus to go inside. Everyone was sharing the green room at this venue, so unless they were somewhere else, they should all be in the green room together.

The security at the door gawked at me as he opened the door for me. I giggled at him. Walking in, the first person I saw was my girl, Shevy. Her mouth dropped when she saw me.

"Damn Ingrid, you look sexy as hell, girlfriend."

"Thank you. I figured since I was singing with Andy tonight, well, this was the best thing I could find in my bag. I guess I need to thank Rhondaleigh."

"Yes, you do. Troy has your microphone."

"OK, thanks for letting me know. I'm headed to the green room. I cannot imagine the kind of reaction I'm going to get in there."

She laughed; "Oh, you will get one."

I began my trek to the green room. Luckily, I ran into Troy, and he passed me my black sequined microphone. I officially have my own microphone now. I thanked him and kept walking. Going around the corner, I took a deep breath and opened the green room door to walk in. I just decided to ignore them and go to the food and drink table. As I began making my hot tea with lemon and honey, I felt someone behind me.

Ignoring whoever it was, I finished making my tea. Lifting it up, I blew on it before taking a sip of it. Feeling the finger tap me on the shoulder, I finally turned around to see Chris standing behind me. I smiled at him and didn't say anything. Leaning over, I looked past him to see every single man in that room staring at me. I waved and smiled at them. Deciding to ignore the staring all together, I pointed at Andy.

He pointed to himself, and I nodded at him. Walking over to where I was, he looked at me. I nodded my head at him. He smiled. Reaching out, I took his arm and motioned towards the door.

"Yes ma'am," he said softly and escorted me out of the room.

As soon as he shut the door, he let out a chuckle.

"What is it," I asked softly.

"Ingrid, I don't think you realize how sexy you look."

"I suppose I don't. I was thinking about our performance, and I wanted to match you to a degree. This is the only thing I found in my bag."

"Have you ever worn this before?"
"Once."

"Well, I think you need to wear it more often," he said with a chuckle.

We could hear Atreyu finishing their set up.

"We need to do our vocal warm up."

"We do. Come on."