~Chapter Eight~

After sleeping rather peacefully in Jolly's arms, I got up, ate breakfast and left for Wonderland along with Spencer, Eric and Jolly. I wasn't sure where Chris was, so I texted him.

Hello my love! Good morning. I need you at Wonderland ASAP. <3, I

Not even a minute later, my phone pinged.

My apologies. I overslept. I will see you soon. <3, C

See you soon.

When we walked in Wonderland, Tate and Will were waiting on us.

"Let's take the photo of you and Eric so we can get that printed out. Then we will go film the vignettes. Where is Chris at?"

"He is on the way. He overslept this morning."

"Cool. We can film the ones with Spencer in them first."

"We were assuming that you wanted the photo to look like a wedding photo, so," Will said and pulled out a lacey veil for me. Eric, I was just guessing your size. If this button up and jacket don't fit, let me know. We will just do a chest up photo."

"That will work. I can just roll this down to make it look like a strapless top. Eric, just go into the bathroom. I can use that mirror right there."

Five minutes later, we were ready to take the photo. We found a portion of the wall that was bare. Taking several different photos in different poses, Will had enough to get a great photo. I then instructed everyone to disburse and handle their business. Eric agreed to help Tate and Will. Spencer went with them so they could find a good place to set up to film the vignettes. I made myself some tea with honey and lemon. I went into my corner of the green room and sat down facing the corner. Grabbing my ear pods, I put them in and turned on the motion picture version of Masterpiece.

I began singing along with it so I could loosen up my vocal cords before I stopped talking for a while. Getting lost in the song, thinking I was alone in the green room, I just let go. When the song was over, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking over my shoulder, it was Chris. He knelt down behind, lifted his hand to my chin and tilted my head up to face him.

"Good morning," I said softly.

He didn't say anything to me. Leaning in, he kissed me softly on my lips. It was sweet and tender. Pulling back, I looked up at him.

"What was that for," I asked.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I have never heard anyone sing one of my songs like that. Ingrid..."

"Christopher?"

"Oh good, you're both here," I heard Kat say from behind us.

"Later," I said softly. "Good morning, Kat."

"I've got both of your vampire teeth," she said as she walked over to us. "Here you go."

I opened the box and there sat two fang teeth.

"I suggest you put them in and get used to them, Ingrid."

"Do you need some help," Chris asked me.

"If you don't mind."

"I do not," he said and picked up the right one. "Tilt your head back and open your mouth."

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth a little bit. He pulled my upper lip up a bit and gently popped the fang over my molar tooth.

"How does that feel?"

"Feels good, but Kat is right. I need to get used to it."

"Here, let me do the other one."