~Chapter Four~

It took JJ a hot minute to calm the crowd down. I stood there calm as a cucumber, looking at them. Apollo was the one that could barely contain himself. It was quite funny.

"Ingrid, come on up here and talk to me," JJ said.

Oh, well, alright. I stepped up beside him.

"Hi," he said with a smile.

"Hello JJ."

"You are the calmest person up here right now. What is going through your mind?"
"I get that all of us here in this room are huge Bad Omens fans and it's about time they got true recognition for how talented they are, but they are just people. They're human beings just like you and I are. How wonderful it is to have them here. I certainly hope that Apollo, Matt, and I can make you proud."

"So, I must ask, Ingrid. You gotta crush on anyone in the band?"

"I know the ladies go all gaga for Noah," I said to cheers. "But I'm very much older than him. The two Nick's don't get enough recognition, I will say that," I said to cheers. "But, if daddy out there is okay with it, Mr. Karlsson, I'll speak to you later," I said with a giggle.

The crowd cheered.

"Oh, so the truth comes out," JJ said to cheers. "You like Jolly?"
"No comment and I'm leaving now."

They laughed as I stepped back.

"I object," Chris said from the panel table.

The crowd laughed.

"Okay, here's what's going to happen," JJ said. "This next round will happen in two hours. We want to give them time to prepare. Those judges out there will sit at the table for that round. They will make the final cut before the finals, but they may choose to have another round. Bad Omens will take over the table for the semi-finals and these judges will head up to the VIP area to finish the competition up there. Are there any questions from our contestants?"

The three of us didn't say anything.

"Awesome! We will see y'all in two hours. Get out of here."

I turned and took off towards Len and Tate.

"OK, I need two outfits for these performances. I want to start out with Take Me First, then From the Ashes and end with Bloody Creature Poster Girl. I need some fake blood."

Tate looked at me, "Are you going to do what Iris did," he asked with a huge ass grin.

"No, baby. Listen to me, the first dress needs to be something flowy because I want a fan blowing on me while I sing From the Ashes."

"Got it. What about for Creature Girl?"
"I need a fitted white dress because we are going to make it bloody."

"Alright."

"Where is Kat?"
I saw Len grab her walkie, "Kat to the green room please."

"On my way."

Moments later, I was sitting with Kat, Len and Tate. I retold her what I wanted to do. Her face brightened.

"I totally get what you want to do. You're almost tying the songs together."

"That's exactly what I'm doing. She is allowing the creature to take over her. Turning from a good girl into a bad girl. I want the chaise for Take Me First and I want the Queen chair for Bloody Creature Poster Girl. Oh, can we find a lamp shade and if she's willing, I want Len to stand beside the chair with the lamp shade on her head."

"Oh, like that photo they did?"
'Yes."

"Ingrid, I love your brain. I certainly hope you make it to the semifinals. I want to see what you do again. How do you want to handle the blood?"