~Chapter Eleven~

Bo got me safely home. The day after I got home, my friend Nichole called me and told me my photographs were ready to be picked up. I had been so busy that I forgot about these photos. I scheduled to have lunch with her so I could get them from her and visit. I took these photos as part of my healing process and to learn how to love myself more.

I met her at Jutamas, because I had gone to the office to pack up my stuff. I asked Carmen to sit us in the back corner. She obliged my request. Nichole and I ordered some wine for the hell of it. She smiled that bright smile of hers and slid the book across the table to me.

"You're going to be so happy with these, Ingrid."

"I'm sure I will. May I?"

"Yes."

Opening the book, the first photo literally flew off the page at me. The red just jumped off the photo. The red satin sheet was wrapped around me and strategically placed while I laid on the bed. I didn't realize I was smiling. Carmen came back to the table to give us our wine.

"Oh, what are you looking at?"
"Come see," I softly said.

She walked over and looked over my shoulder; "Ingrid, that is beautiful."
"Thank you."

I turned the page. I was in leather boy shorts and corset top holding the whip in my hand. I giggled.

"Damn girl, that's sexy."

"Thanks."

"Do you know what you want to eat?"

We both ordered and she walked away.

"Nichole, I am super happy with these. Thank you for convincing me to do this."

"You're very welcome, Ingrid. I'm so excited for you. You're finally on the path you wanted to be on."

"Thank you, friend."

***

I was originally supposed to jump on the Trinity tour in El Paso, but something came up that I had to deal with. Shevy had given me her phone number because she was the one that was going to pick me up from the airport. So, when I figured out when I could come, I called her directly.

"... so to make it easier, Spencer is just going to drive me down to Biloxi. We aren't even an hour away from Biloxi. Is there any way you can help me surprise Chris? Don't tell him I'm coming?"
"Oh hell yeah," she said with a giggle. "Let me get a hold of some lanyards for Spencer and he can stay."

"Nice, thanks Shevy."

When I was packing up my bags, I threw in my boudoir photo shoot book to take. I didn't know if would share it with anyone, but I packed it. Jolly, Noah, Nicholas and Nick were starting their month-long Concrete Jungle Tour. They were clear across the states on their journey. I was a fan of Dayseeker, so Jolly was nice enough to video call me and introduce me to Rory. He was super sweet.

Spencer and I had a good drive down to Biloxi. Shevy gave us specific instructions on where to park and she would meet us there. The security guard in the parking lot stopped Spencer as we went to turn back that way.

"Whoa, son, where are you going?"

"Come over to me," I said and rolled down my window.

"Excuse me," the young security guard said looking at me.

"I said, come around here and speak to me. That's my son you're speaking to and you're not going to speak to him that way. Over here, now, young man."

He rolled his eyes at me, walked around Spencer's truck to look me in the face.