~Chapter Fifteen~

I was a bone head and forgot a bathing suit, so before we left, I went and bought two pieces of swimwear. I had literally packed everything but that. Chris had a nice chuckle at my expense. I had never been to Miami, so we flew in a day early so I could experience the night life. Ricky and Vinny surprised me and showed up the day before like we did. Chris had managed to get us in a two queen sized suite that also had a couch in it.

"Surprise, we are all staying together," he said with a huge smile. "And, we are going out tonight. Birthday round two for you, young lady!"

I laughed at him; 'You are so silly."

"Speaking of your birthday," Ricky said.

I turned around to look at him; "Yes?"

"Tell what did you do for your birthday first."

"Oh, well, Chris learned from his mistake," I said with a giggle. "He took me to a fabulous place called Tao's for dinner and then to this fantastic, classy club called Gleam. You give me Japanese food, Saki and a dance floor and you've fucked up!"

Ricky and Vinny burst out laughing.

"Look, let me tell you, she danced circles around me," Chris said.

"Well, we do know she can dance," Ricky said. "Happy Birthday milady," he said and held out a wrapped gift.

"Well, Ricky, you didn't have to get me anything!"

"After you sent me that phenomenal Christmas gift, yes I did."

"I'm glad you loved your gift. Vinny, did you love yours?"

"I loved it so much. You are uber talented, Ingrid."

"You want me to open this now?"

"Of course," he said with a smile.

It was a perfectly square box wrapped in silver wrapping paper. I was intrigued. I took the paper off without ripping it. It was a black velvet box. I gave him a look before I took the lid off. Peering down into the box, it was a tiara!

"Richard Olson," I said and lifted it out. "Is this real?!"

"Yes ma'am."

"This is too much. Why in the world would you give me a tiara?"

"Because," he said, took it from me and put it on my head. "You, Ingrid Nicolette, are a fucking Queen," he said with a smile. "You are our Queen."

"Now look who is being silly! Excuse you," I said and swatted at him. "Thank you," I said, leaned in and smacked him on his lips quickly.

"Hey," Chris said.

"You hush," I said and gave him a look.

"So, where are we going out to eat," Vinny asked.

"You're always hungry," I said and laughed at him.

"We have a reservation at 27 at 6:30," Chris replied.

"That sounds interesting," I said. "What's the dress for this place?"

"Casual dressy is fine, babe."

"Alright."

I put on my fitted, royal blue, strapless mini dress along with my leopard print pumps. I braided my twists back and did a nighttime smoky look for my makeup.

"See, this is what y'all get for sharing a suite with a woman," I said as I walked out of the bathroom ready to go. "I'm ready. My apologies."
The three of them stood there staring at me.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong with my hair? I can't help but I have to wear these dang glasses. You said casual dressy. Somebody say something," I said waving my hands at them.