zero - exordium

It was in the middle of the night where loud thunderstorms, rapid flashes of lighting and the drop of heavy rain are heard and seen outside the vintage windows of the Crafton property and it was at that specific time that Kristin and Phil Crafton heard a terrifying scream from Theseus' bedroom across the master bedroom. "MOM! DAD! HELP ME!"

"Was that Tommy?" Kristin woke up from her slumber once she heard the loud noise, waking up her husband almost immediately.

"K-kris?" Phil mumbled, surprised to see his wife awake. He rubbed his eyes, grabbing his eyeglasses on the bedside table at an instinct. "Why are you awake, darling?"

"Phil, have you heard the yell from Tommy's bedroom?" Kristin looked at her husband with wide and frantic eyes. She got up, fixing her hair on the way to her youngest's bedroom. Phil followed soon, albeit the baffling situation, "Kris?". He didn't hear any commotion due to his deep slumber. He had always been a heavy sleeper, after all. Shrugging, he quietly followed his wife.

"PHIL! TOMMY IS NOT HERE" Phil's tired eyes quickly widened as he heard the news delivered from Kristin, the mother of their three sons. "WHAT?"

The blonde-haired man ran inside their 6-year-old son's bedroom. Seeing Kristin in distress tore his heart away but noticing that Tommy was, in fact missing, made his limbs and heart numb. "Where's Tommy? Shit— fuck, maybe he's downstairs?"

"P-phil— I heard a scream! He screamed for help, he was looking for his parents and I-I wasn't there", Kristin sobbed. Phil came closer and hugged his wife for comfort, yet at the back of his brain, it screamed for him to go downstairs. And so he did. "Wait here, my love."

He shot her a determined look before running down the floor of their mansion, "TOMMY?! BABY, PAPA IS HERE"

He looked outside at first despite the rain pouring down. They couldn't get away that quickly in such a short time. Looking around and getting himself wet, there weren't any people around nor a getaway car that might possibly take his son. No traces are seen and no noises can be heard with the exception of the weather. "TOMMY!" His cheeks are wet not only because of the rain but because of his tears that dropped down, "Tommy— please"

"Phil? Have you seen our baby?" Kristin ran towards him with no care about the weather. Her eyes are puffy, red and wet from the crying and ugly sobbing. She was still crying, it blended in with the rain that was making both of them wet. "I've looked everywhere and he's not there! Phil, where is our son?" she sobbed, already hopeless.

"Kris— love I-" His hands were forming a fist in frustration at this situation, but he let go and decided to hug Kristin, looking for comfort and vice versa. "I don't know"

"Dad? Mom?" The twins who were visually standing on the front porch with drowsy yet curious eyes, said in synchronization. "What's happening? Why are you outside?"

"Boys, have you seen your baby brother?" It's their last chance to get their son back.

The twins shake their heads, "No, dad"

"I heard someone open Theseus' bedroom door but I thought it was mom" Technoblade mumbled, holding his older twin's hand tightly.

"But it's not mom's footsteps, though! It's unfamiliar but I thought it was just the family servants or from you dad, since you tend to have different footsteps, every time!" William added enthusiastically, both clueless about their brother's disappearance.

Kristin sobbed more harshly, burying herself in her husband's warm shirt to which her husband let her to, pulling her closely as both walked towards their mansion. "We need to call the police"

-

That was 10 years ago when Tomathy Theseus Crafton was declared missing.

A week ago, Blackthorne Academia offered a scholarship to someone deserving.

Yesterday, Tomathy Kraken decided to apply for that certain scholarship, hoping to find answers to the mysteries lurking.