three - now, now, you need to calm down

"I've got this all for myself with no roommates? Fucking awesome!"

-

"I hate this"

He bleated incoherently, for the thousandth time this day.

He's been organizing and putting in an effort to make this dormitory room (which is twice the size of his hometown cabin if we're talking about space. The dormitory has its own bathroom, a small living room and a kitchen and a bedroom that's been separated with a wall. The place is empty though, still waiting for the new owner to be furnished. Tommy is excited to make this dormitory place of his a mini apartment! Well- it could already be counted as an apartment, though) of his, at least comfortable and livable. Now that Clara is not here to judge his every move and his marvelous interior designing skills, he can finally do whatever he wants! And he'll start by making this place aesthetically pleasing, as what most fancy and wealthy people these days called. But all of this effort comes to waste when the outcome of it is hideous and atrocious to look at!

"I give up" Tommy's head hit the concrete floor, wincing at the unpredictable impact from it. Fuck, he forgot it's not wood and not carpeted unlike his room back home- well, unlucky him. A knock on his door is audible, him immediately sighing and sluggishly reached the door's knob, disinclined but didn't have a single choice. "Yes?" He said, as he opened the door.

He was greeted by an unfamiliar person who wore a ridiculous cap and a plain shirt, a noteboard that he's holding. The blonde student didn't miss the cardboard boxes and packages with a variety of sizes that he knew he didn't order based on how many there were. "Mister Tomathy Kraken?"

"Uhm" Tommy coughed on hearing his name from such a raspy voice, "yes?"

"50 packages delivered from- uh" The man squinted at the noteboard, scratching his head as tried to figure out if the inputted name from the person or people who sent all these packages is right and serious while Tommy peeped at the package cart behind the said man, curious to who, generously sent these so many packages all at once without even thinking why there are fifty packages in first place. That must cost a ton of a shipping and packaging fee. "North, South, West and East? Uh"

Tommy's eyes lit up, a big smile growing on his face when he heard the names which is random and unbelievable to read at, at a time like this. Although, he chuckled at the man's reaction when he read the names. "Right, thanks big man! Can you please send these boxes inside? I can't possibly bring this all here inside in just one day considering their well, probably heavy weight based on how it looks?"

"Oh, yeah, sure" the man answered, "Before I'll do that, can you please sign here? It's for verification that the recipient received his or her packages" The man gives him the noteboard he has been holding ever since the door opened, offering a pen that obviously comes with it. He pointed at the blank space beside the recipient's name to where the said recipient will put their own signature for verification.

"Sure" So that's what the signing is for. Tommy did what the person said, opened the door out wide as it can possibly be and stepped aside, allowing the man to carry the boxes, individually and place it inside. Yet seeing the man plucked out his phone while simultaneously keeping the noteboard away baffles him. "Are you going to place all of that inside or?"

The man raised his head and raised his thick brows, "Huh? Oh! I'm just contacting the others to help me get all these boxes inside your dormitory and also get the rest of the packages here. I can't do all of these at once" He lightheartedly laughed.

"Oh" is what Tommy can only say. "Oh! There's more?"

"Uh yeah? The boxes on the cart are 5 in total. It seems a lot due to its sizes, though"