twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist

George has eyes, hazelnut in color specifically and he can't help but- notice a few things. He knows how Dream's little fan girls are sending him death glares that could unnerve him due to their hateful and pressuring stares (it would unnerve him if he is just an ordinary boy Dream decided to secretly date and Sapnap decided to befriend. No, he's George Notfound for goodness' sake. Everyone knows not to mess with him. Not because he's in a secret relationship or simply just having a close relationship with the Supreme's President, but because he's George Notfound. A person who is influential when it comes to wealth and family connections and a person whose entertainment is to watch people swaying in his subtle manipulations. Next thing you know, your dirty secrets will be shared within the whole Academia or better yet, to the whole village. That depends on him, however) just because of his relationship with Dream.

He as well knows that while some girls and boys give him the look of envy or sometimes, disgust (depending on what rumor is now spreading within the school grounds), most people love him. Because of his intelligence, abilities and of course, having the privilege to be attractive. He doesn't really care though. All he cares about is his friends and himself. Call him a narcissistic bitch all you want but he doesn't give any shits.

He also notices that Dream, his oh so wonderful boyfriend, seems to be- hiding something. This past week since he gave the leadership to Wilbur to manage the event affairs, he's been relatively busy. He's been attending meetings that are not related to student council government affairs but rather, his clubs and extracurriculars he has joined since he became a Thorne student that George knew has been inactive recently due to the upcoming examinations. Despite him giving practically his job to the vice president to oversee the preparations, he still needs to join the meeting, at least once. He's still the president, after all. He's not taking a hiatus or anything. But no, he's been slacking off, always giving the excuse that he's busy attending one. Why is he even busy, anyway? What is he doing behind his back? Behind the Supreme's back? He doesn't even have the time to spend a free day with him or with Sapnap or with any of his friends. He frankly remembered Dream's excuse was studying for examinations. He must have lost his mind because the exams were done and will be back for another three to four months. In fact, the ranking for highest honors, high honors and the honors list have already graced them with their honorable presence. George swore it was just yesterday when first quarter examinations happened, but alas, it has been a week already. He won't even be surprised if the event will already start tomorrow. Has it really been that fast?

"Huh" George could hear someone mutter under their breath as they stared at the institute's television where it flashed the students' name and their profile who got the general weighted average of 89.999 and above, amongst all who's attending this prestigious school. "The new kid almost surpassed the twins! That's- legendary!"

Speaking of the new kid- that boy is the definition of enigma. He couldn't even fathom how to understand his character. Despite his open soul that welcomingly invites everyone to read his overall character, he's difficult to analyze, even for George. The brunette thought he was just a regular boy, a regular commoner that wouldn't last long in this challenging academic driven school but when he met him, the moment he was introduced by Tubbo to the Supreme, he knew the blonde wasn't that simple.

George can notice how Tommy is beginning to be a part of Tubbo's little group of friends, how he fits to the Crickets like a perfect puzzle piece. He can see how the twins duo; Apollo William Crafton and Lycomedes Technolade Crafton became a trio, the proclaimed Neopolitan Trio. How they see the youngest as their youngest brother, unknowingly replacing their missing, deceased brother along the way because of their grief and still lies in their own little reality. He can notice how even the Supremes (or some) and Sovereigns take an adoration towards him- despite their real goal behind it. He can notice the sneaky interactions between him and the Business Bay, the faction that he even doesn't want to mess with sometimes (he himself doesn't even know why but he always trusts his instinct). How, when the Bay separated during class because of their different schedule (that George knows it's intentional due to their records), Justin Time Amadeo always prefers to be partnered up with the new kid (for example, their debate class where both are separated with their usual friend group. At the end, both won their debate against Quackity and Wilbur, who's good at using their ability to convince and perceive mind you).