thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

"It's just a notebook, Dream. What got you so frustrated about it?"

"You don't understand Techno. Something— the paper is fucking missing, Tech!"

"What fucking paper, Dream? You're being aggressive for that?"

"The paper I inserted on that notebook! It's— it's important, alright? I— this is the reason why I don't want anyone to touch my things!"

"Well I'm sorry that I'm just being a good friend, deciding to gave the notebook you fucking left on the music room"

"I left it on purpose, Tech! Ugh— just fucking— fucking go! I need to find it now or else I'm doomed"

"Fine then" Techno left the scene with both anger and exasperation as he mumbled, clearly knowing Dream can hear him, "what's so important with this paper anyways?"

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

Tommy knows it's a code. A code for something and somewhere. He knows the code is 3517.

It's fairly obvious. Even a stupid person could get that, to his defense.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

But the question is, where is this code needed?

Tommy sighed, leaning further back as he softly hit his head on the bed's headboard. Why is he doing this, anyways? Numerous, uncountable what if's flood his mind but one question pops out the most, "what if this is just nothing? Just a piece of paper to toy someone else?". It can be true that this will just lead him to nowhere but this fell from Dream's notebook. And Dream has been getting suspicious lately. Based on his intel's findings, he rarely joins any meetings anymore when his presence is of utmost importance. Despite his reasons for letting the vice president (to which Tommy can't help but admit that he already got attached to) handle the work temporarily, this still doesn't excuse the president's absence. He's not taking any excused hiatus or doing something extravagant that someone from higher authority requests him to do (at least, that's what Tommy is assuming) that could lead to his absence.

Besides that, he has noticed Dream drifting away from his group of friends. Based on his observation and a little bit of eavesdropping, Dream has been preoccupied with his extracurriculars and clubs and whatnot. Clubs that have long since forgotten due to its lack of meetings and activities, ever since Dream has been nominated as the Supreme President. And now he's trying to revive those?

Of course Tommy has the right to be skeptical.

Despite Tommy's brashness and quite naive personality he's been displaying in public since he started his school term in this prestigious and new environment, he can notice a few things. How Tubbo seems to be scared of him (and in turn, Tommy is scared of Tubbo. He swore that brunette friend of his would be a mad scientist that would create monsters alike to get what he wants— he prays he won't though). He could definitely see the suspicious glances coming from George (his intel told him that someone is telling some things behind his back to his lover. And that someone is one George. Tommy is not threatened though, what would one report do to him anyways?)

And he could definitely see how George and Dream seem to be fighting these past couple days. How Sapnap decided to not hang out with them for the time being and now usually with his partners (that they're not even trying to hide when he's around). How the Dream Team is now rarely seen with each other. How George often stays inside his dormitory room or just around Sapnap and his partners in general (the latter is rare, however and Tommy can't help but pity the brunette).