six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice

"Uh- why are we having a meeting, again?"

"To discuss this first week of school, obviously"

Ah, right. The days have quickly passed by, the time has been running fast as Saturday came into play. It seems like it was just yesterday when a scholarship was offered to the commoners for the very first time ever. Dream leaned back on his chair as he sighed and drank his glass of orange juice. They're in their meeting room, somewhere hidden within the Blackthorne Academia's Private Hall where offices that are meant to be hidden from the student body are located (Really, the offices that are included are mostly for the Supremes and Sovereigns as faculty members that are serving be higher ranks are mostly missing in action). The Hall itself is located on the 4th building, situated at the back of the main campus which students rarely go to due to strict policies.

The meeting room was colored with premium black walls with golden light on top, reflecting the glass rectangular table in the middle of the room. Golden colored executive seats on the side with two black wing ones facing each other at the end of the table, where Dream and Eret are seated each, as the leaders of their councils, The Supremes and Sovereigns respectively. On the table are snacks and drinks and finally, a centerpiece in the middle. Some papers are also found on top with expensive branded pens as their company. Lastly, the floor was concrete but is customized and designed personally.

And it's Dream's favorite place.

"We need a report to the headmaster" Dream started, looking at them with dominance and stern expression. "That's the reason why we need to gather ourselves today here in the meeting room"

"I'm sorry but why are the Sovereigns included?"

Eret sighed, taking their sunglasses off, "He's mad"

Purpled almost spit his drink out once he had heard what the sovereign leader had said to which Deo sheepishly moved his iPad as a result. "What do you mean he's mad?"

Scott remained his posture on his seat, "He, which you already know I'm guessing, is angered at the fact that his little charity case did not put a significant impact on the public's eye"

"Tommy is not a charity case" Tubbo said, in a stoic manner that only came out during serious times and in this case, this exact situation they are currently in

"Scott is not saying that Tommy is a charity case. He is, after all, a sweetheart that managed to get inside Scott's heart somehow after only meeting him for a day" Jimmy sighed, ignoring the glare his partner gave him for revealing his infamous secret, "In fact- the adjective was made up by him, himself"

Sapnap was out to say something, something he will surely regret after the word has been spoken yet thankfully both Karl and Quackity, who was by his side had stopped him by squeezing both Sapnap's hands tightly as a sign of stoppage. George noticed this however and contained a delicate smile on his face due to the scene in front of him and looked up at Dream, the smile dimmed "What are we going to do, then?"

"That's simple" Dream put his hands together, his eyes fixated at the centerpiece on the table, "The new kid needs to do something- hm, something presentable for the media in order to ease our dear headmaster's anger"

"Dream, we are not using Tommy for his- our fucking gain" Wilbur managed to grit his teeth out disagreeing to whatever the man who was talking said. No one will touch Tomathy Kraken under his watch.

It also seems like his dear brother agreed to his statements.

-

"What do you think of Tommy, Scott?" It was Saturday afternoon and here in Downpour Gardens, situated just a couple kilometers from Blackthorne Academia and where the three Sovereign members are taking their café while discussing and reviewing matters that involve the school itself. It's what they are working for, anyways. While the Supremes only handles the internal problems which is already a big work itself, the Sovereigns (while still students, although rightfully excused in most subjects due to their work. Yes, it's a big responsibility and therefore, multiple trainings and tests were held which to some people rumored that even the headmaster who rarely came by to visit and checked things, trained them himself!) handled both internal and external issues which includes meetings with the town's mayor to form partnership to strengthen the school's reputation, meetings with the Blackthorne's Government that's usually absent in terms of important events and serious issues that adults (not teenagers, mind you) needs to solve and lastly, you guessed it, more meetings.