two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?

The whole process for the application for scholarship in addition to the entrance exams has been surprisingly— easy. The getting of legal documents for the State of Blackthorne Academia Department to look over and the process of it is quick and easy. All requirements are passed before the timed and tight deadline, courtesy of his Aunt Clara and his grades for the past years are splendid, all with an average of 90 and above making the whole thing straightforward. The only thing that Tomathy Kraken is concerned about is plainly the entrance exams to which his aunt is not concerned about.

He doesn't have the confidence that Clara has shortly because he simply has doubts. His learning environment has not been that quite great compared to elite students attending private and international schools where a coherent future is seen ahead of them from an early age. He's a local public school student and therefore, prone to discrimination and underestimation especially from the higher ups. He has heard phrases that discriminate between his and his aunt's social status and he often fights back although he learned at a later rate to never make the elites your enemy.

It's where his anger towards elites grew.

But upon knowing his friends are elites that willingly befriend a commoner not out of pity, but by genuine want (after some consideration, at least)? It changes his perspective about elites, just a tiny bit. He learned not to judge a person that easily. Besides, some commoners are vile and selfish while some elites are friendly and kind, exactly opposite to what people most disagree with. It's just stereotypes, he remembered saying it.

Swerving the topic to the entrance exams, it wasn't that difficult than what people mostly say. A solving problem involving quantum physics, quadratic functions here and there, a couple word essay about the difference between mythologies and legends and about a circulated issue of the world of politics, stoichiometry, trigonometry, chromosome cells and etcetera that Tommy hates studying about.

He managed although, he's lacking in satisfaction and excitement unlike most students who pass for their dream school. He doesn't have one, who'll expect him to jump up in joy if this situation happens to them? Aunt Clara did.

"Are you seriously tearing up, right now?" Tommy deadpanned to which Clara rolled her eyes in response, it's always been her favorite. "Obviously! My nephew got into one of the best, and I mean the very best, schools in the entirety of this planet! I can't believe you did it, Tom"

"Gee, thanks for believing in me, I guess" Catching on the sarcastic tone, Clara furrowed her brows and narrowed her emerald eyes and sighed, "Oh my Prime, Tommy"

Tommy chuckled lightheartedly. "Do you have everything with you?"

"I do, I do" Tommy waved his hand, displaying his careless personality out in the open. Both are standing on the village bus stop, the blonde's heavy luggages are with him and now waiting for the school's vehicle, his pick-up to arrive. It was five in the morning, only a few local villagers passed by considering the early time to which the younger was grateful for, he didn't want to be the talk of this town.

"Books? School materials? ID? Clothes? Shoes? Uniforms? Allowance? Your soul?" Clara lists off

Tommy sighed for the umpteenth time this day, he both hates and loves it when Clara switches to her mother-hen personality. "School books are semi-complete, I still have to ask the administration office about this and my sponsor. Entertainment books are complete, how could I ever forget my source of living? School materials are complete currently, I'll also go to my sponsor as you know as the scholarship if there's anything missing. I will also still get my ID once I arrive there. There are definitely clothes in those heavy luggage unless my clothes have been accidentally dumped into the fire last evening.