nine - you bring the sunshine where you go

"Is he really, though?"

-

Tubbo heard Aimsey groan while staring at his own problem as well. His technology coding problem, specifically saying. Him and his friend group is currently in the school's local library, first floor, students filling the spaces tightly and hurdle like a team due to the periodical examinations closing. Tubbo did not worry about that however, not having the time to take any concerns with the much more serious issue but he is concentrating about his elective subject, Technology Engineering and the individual project assigned. Despite the packed library, the librarian and the familiar professors also using the spaces, able to manage a very good job decreasing the noise for better focus and calm atmosphere which Tubbo is thankful for. He doesn't really want to increase his stress level to its potential limit, not on his watch.

Ranboo is working on his History Insights Presentation, fingers typing frantically with occasional stops as he is working on his presentation script. Groupmates be gone. Aimsey is working on their Calculus homework, currently staring at the abyss with a frustrated and irritated eye twitch. Freddie, on the other hand, is taking a pretty deserved break while breaking down himself on his seat. Eryn is rewriting his English and Language notes while proofreading his own research paper as well which is a day late, but don't remind him of that fact. Finally, Purpled is busy reading an Arts History book their professor kindly tasked them to, except it isn't so kind when it's thirty pages long.

Tubbo groaned, slouching further in his sleep. His gaze averted when the athenaeum's door was wide open, revealing a figure that awfully looked familiar. The others follow suit, curious to see what Tubbo is exactly looking at. A figure who is wearing a simple tee and beige cargo shorts with white casual shoes walked in, holding a delicious looking coffee and a messenger bag on his left. Tubbo's eyes immediately shone as he realized who that figure might be.

"TOMMY!"

"SH!"

Tubbo gave the audience who set aside their task to look at him, a sheepish grin, twice towards the librarian as he continued to sprint towards the great Tommyinnit. The blonde grinned at him, "Tubbster, how do?"

"Didn't expect you to be here!" Tubbo sent the grin right back at him, "The others and I are working on our respective task, you should sit with us!"

"Others?" Tommy tilted his head as the other lightheartedly rolled his eyes, "Aimsey, Ranboo and the rest. Prime, Toms, do you have amnesia shit or something?"

"Geez big man, no need to be hostile" Tommy laughed, "I'm a bit slow at the moment but sure! I can sit with you guys"

"Great! Follow me" It's not Tobias Underscore if he would not drag his usual victim which is coincidentally Tommy, thus it's not surprising to see the blonde teenager being dragged by someone who's much more shorter than him. It's also not that surprising to see an elite Supreme Student Council Member dragging the new commoner student ("When will they ever get over it?" Tommy might ask) due to the commotions that happen for the past month or so. For the short span of time, people might describe them as the unstoppable and clingy duo due to how clingy the other might be to the other which goes both ways. While he, that being Tubbo, is good friends with Ranboo and his original friend group, it almost seems like both him and Tommy knew each other back then, reuniting in the current times by how clingy and soft they are for each other in just a short span of time.

And Tobias Underscore and Tomathy Kraken are not a bunch of soft people for others or even towards themselves. In fact, both are frightening when they want to be.