four - i took it as a taunt

His phone's alarm went off, the loud buzzing noise followed that made the teenager groan. Considering East generously taught him the basics of this advanced technology gadget, he has learned the gist of it and is now able to set annoying yet helpful and essential alarms as well getting himself involved in group chats (he is proud to say, that his faction is finally complete both physically and digitally). In further investigations, he managed to set his device a password for better security, customized his phone and learned how to virtually research which made his life a whole lot easier.

Sitting up, he admired his surroundings. His walls are covered in posters and random doodles he has created that fit his cottagecore theme. On top of his red storage bed frame (where his clothes and garments have been stored in the bed drawers) which underneath is a forest-green carpet, are his two beloved discs, Cat and Mellohi respectively. Decorative vines and hanging lights similar to his treehouse are decorated on the roof that Tommy found majestic. Comfortable pillows and stuffed toys are sitting on his bed as well as a sage-green comforter and white sheets. Beside him is a bedside table where a lamp is standing and his phone on top.

Getting up and making himself towards the restroom to get himself ready to start the day, he stopped to smile at his artwork in the remaining areas.

There is a small corner where his working station is located. A giant glass window that overlooks the Blackthorne Academia's entrance is seen, just in front of his working table. Beside the working area is a window seat with a coffee table in front, displaying the latest newspaper and magazines the package boxes contained. A little bit near the area's left is a small functional kitchen and an island table in front (this by far, is the biggest dormitory room he has ever seen! West also mentioned that this specific dormitory is the biggest dormitory room for male students! He's the lucky student, for sure). By the room's door is another built-in wardrobe and in front is the restroom that he will be entering in just a moment.

Tommy walked past a custom portrait with golden embellishments in its frame. A portrait of him and his friends, wearing formal attire (that means suits which North gave him his extra just for the pictorial) and their posts screams royalty. It was North's idea, followed by South.

Tommy sighed contently as he entered the bathroom. In just a matter of seconds, he easily slipped the reason as to why he is really here. Oh wait. Fuck— Aunt Clara.

-

Fixing his collar and attaching his black badge with an engraved "SS" which he assumed to be a short term for "Scholar Student", he shrugged. He looked at himself in the mirror and for once, he looked decent. Tommy prepared his urban rucksack bag that had been filled with school materials and essentials the night before, took a final look in the mirror, and smirked. He's ready to take this day with a blast.

Closing the dormitory hall door, he passed by several paintings and portraits of historical figures in the Academia. He frequently stopped for a moment to stare at the figures or read the fast facts written in a label (often used the word, 'museum label' in museums) as caption. Opening his phone, his red-themed collage wallpaper showed up with a digital time, laid out in the open. It was still six-ish, too early for classes. Classes start at eight and if there is an assembly, it will most likely happen at seven or seven-thirty.

"What am I going to do?" Tommy thought to himself as he spread his hands on the walls. He stopped when he saw the word, 'atheneum' in the golden label which he assumed to be the library despite the baffling use of the word. Well, he hopes it's open at this time.

-

Turns out, it's open for 24 hours which Tommy never knew to be thankful for. Inspecting his unfamiliar surroundings, stacks of books are expectedly seen and several floors with respective stairs are seen. How big is this place? He can also see a small break room in the corner for students and staff alike with coffee makers, sachet of coffee and milk, display refrigerator stacked with beverages, stainless thermos jug which he assumed to be filled with hot water for instant snacks and drinks and of course, snacks. Is this all free?