eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable

"Boss, tea?"

"Put it on my desk, please? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Prime, you're so cranky when you're busy"

"True, can't even find time to spend with your beloved best of friends"

"Don't be dramatic"

-

It's Sunday and it was a mistake to gather his boys for a sleepover just because he met the fucking Crow Father, as everyone know as Phil Crafton, the father of the troublemaker twins. Even though it was a great idea to gossip about this little surprising fact as West specifically said, it was still annoying to see his boys acting like a bunch of children he had to babysit. Besides that, they have been disturbing his research which he can't focus on. Don't get him wrong, he loves his friends but not when they've been offering food the entire time. It wasn't even lunch yet!

"You haven't even eaten breakfast yet! You have to eat to freshen your mind for goodness sake! If you really want to find new, clear information that could help your case then you have to fucking eat" East grumbled, shoving the fellow blonde a plate full of delicious pancakes, drizzled in syrup with a cube of butter on top before East walked away to fold scattered clothes that was caused by North when he find clothes to wear. "Pompous, I tell you" East muttered

"East is right, you know?" South added. "According to Achleithner, foods with a low glycemic index number will gradually release glucose into your bloodstream, which helps minimize blood sugar swings and optimizes mental focus. In order to have better concentration and focus, you have to eat idiot"

Tommy scoffed, dropped his pen and looked at the other. "According to Achleithner; berries, nuts, leafy greens, dark chocolate and fatty fish have been shown to support brain functions. Is pancakes one of those? No"

"According to research conducted by the American Chemical Society, maple syrup could prevent Alzheimer's and was discovered that it could also extend the lifespan of patients already suffering from the disease. At least it could avoid you getting the disease. Don't you want to be a forensic scientist, pathologist whatever and a detective in the future which coincidentally needs more brain use? Then we're just preparing you for the future, so fucking eat the pancakes you dipshit"

"A-"

"According to myself, if you will continue that sentence and won't eat the pancakes I cooked for you, there's a person who's nicknamed 'East' who's going to defenestrate a certain blonde who's dubbed as the boss" East gave the two who has been debating this past minutiae a friendly smile however, his aura doesn't seem so friendly as his eye twitch in annoyance. How the tables have turned.

"You heard that? That's the grim reaper about to get your soul if you don't eat so better start eating" And with that, South hurriedly left the vicinity, walking towards the other treehouse without forgetting to throw two bars of dark chocolate. It's for better concentration as Tommy mentioned earlier. As Tommy observed South as he slowly made his way to the other treehouse, he didn't notice East stealing his research things. That includes his notebook, pen and the generational family book that the Zephyrus willingly gave him.

"Wha- hey! What are you doing, East?"

"Getting the distractions away. Don't worry, I'll return this to you once you're done eating. Afterwards, we'll all go to the waterfall West discovered yesterday to wash ourselves since we are plainly disgusting. Now chop chop, so you can still have time to research before lunch"