five - you're keeping a dark secret

"Can you like— do me a favor?" Tommy started with a plastic smile plastered on his face, "please shut up"

"Aw, gremlin! How kind of you to say please!" Wilbur cooed making Tommy not only frustrated, but full on growled in irritation

"Why do I even have the same class with you the whole morning?" Tommy mumbled, his fist ready to punch the brunette if this would keep up

"Sir Kraken, and Sir Crafton? Are there any problems at the back?" James Marriott, their Research Investigation professor, said, his voice loud and clear to everyone inside the place's walls.

It's the third and final class session for this morning and Tommy wants nothing but to return to his dorm and sulk. Not only Wilbur has been annoying the shit out of him but two professors have already given them workloads to do. One was research and one was philosophy and both had something to do with thesis and hypotheses which he has been miserably struggling with since seventh grade. The only teacher which is by far his favorite no matter how his dad jokes are unamusing and awkward in word delivery was Diamond and at least he was kind enough to not assign homework on the first day of classes.

"There are no problems sir, I was just answering Kraken's questions about what we're going to do" Wilbur sent him an innocent smile, behind was a mischievous and an infuriating grin

Dearest Prime, when will this end? Tommy looked at him with an intense glare as his eyes creeped his non-existent soul. He almost smiled in satisfaction when Wilbur immediately dropped his smirk when he met the younger's eyes

Marriott pushed his glasses up, "Well then, thank you, William for your generous act but next time, ask the professor if you have any questions since there are teachers for a reason"

He officially hates this teacher. Tommy didn't notice the quick glance from Wilbur as he was busy staring at their research professor with a subtle eye twitch (he didn't even notice it as well, it was against his consciousness).

"Again, I'll repeat" Marriott looked at him in a brief moment before proceeding to what he was planning to say. This motherfucking bitch. "You will need to prepare a biographical sketch of your favorite author that has a significant work of history or the literature society. This will be presented individually next week giving you a week time to prepare. Any other questions?"

Tommy skimmed the room. There are no signs of possible queries that are needed to be raised as students looked like they want to go anywhere but here which is exactly what the blonde is feeling at the moment. Leaning back on his seat, he noticed the brief stare that the teacher gave him which he kept the urge to roll his eyes. Honestly, what is up with this person?

"I see there are no questions," Marriott hummed, about to end the class as Tommy noticed that Marriott was already packing his things. Seems like people here in this bright institution do not want to be educated nor to educate, then. "Then you are free to take your lunch. No synchronous classes for our schedule this Wednesday to give you all time for your work. Thus, I'll be seeing you next week. Goodbye and thank you, everyone"

As students quickly rushed out from the door for them to get their lunch to which the three are included, the brunette didn't forget to hold the blonde back before the younger disappeared completely. "What now, William Apollo Crafton? Is this another round of an irritating session? Because pardon me good sir, I have some business to attend to so if you kindly please, let me the fuck go you bitchass motherfucker"

"What a colorful mouth for such a small kid" Tommy whipped his head towards the person who has faded pink hair and grumbled, the bridge of his nose scrunched in the process, "bitch? I'm not a fucking kid!"