ten - i am a total fucking dumbass

NOTES

- Clara has a brother. Name, unknown

- "The day is nearing, when will this plan come to place?" running out of time. When is the day?

- Both have their own opinions on me going to Blackthorne Academia because of people and my so-called brilliance that might clash their plans.

- Has a copy of Clara's letters when it should be already sent out to the receiver

-

"The day is nearing, when will this plan come to place?"

-

A red circle is drawn with the text inside of the shape on the whiteboard, a particular blonde inspecting the beautiful mess he created in the whiteboard as a familiar paper where the prophecy is written is once again, pinned against the wall using a dashing red pin. "Shit" His time is limited, he knows that. His progress is slow and now that there is an unspecified deadline, he wants his progress to come in quicker, swifter. Resting his head on his chair's top rail, he closed his eyes. A headache slowly forming.

He's currently in his so-called 'Innit's Headquarters' or frankly known as the hidden treehouse which is found in the middle of the forest or nowhere in particular, in his hometown. It's the weekends and right after securing passes, he's off to his hometown, like he usually does every Sunday. However, today's different, he'll be staying solely in his treehouse (it was supposed to be a hotel or some place he could temporarily live at for two days straight with, of course, an appropriate expense. But, would you expect a town for commoners to have a good place to stay with a convenient price? No. Because this place is corrupt. Besides, he experienced staying the night here albeit for only a day but that doesn't matter. Sure this place might give you the creeps during the night most especially when you're surrounded with trees, Prime knows who and what might live here but so far, he's alive. Come on, he just committed a fraudulent act like a month ago and unlisted crimes he wouldn't exploit, why would he be scared to stay overnight here? In the middle of nowhere? As long as he can save up money, he's good.

Yeah, he's getting murdered tonight

(But let Prime have mercy on his poor soul, he hopes not.)

However, despite these thoughts, he wouldn't worry too much (that's probably a lie). His clique would be right beside him and if things get worse, his clique would simply catch up to him (it happens and it won't surely be the last) like the good friends they are.

Tommy bashed his head on the table, he's going crazy day by day.

Getting back on the route and leaving the issue he would be facing when the sun goes down, he continues to stare at the red pin. He groaned and tightly shut his eyes out, as if looking away from a horrid monster who's coming to get him in his sleep.

He should really stop thinking about that.

Standing up, he decided to go for snacks, remembering he did went to the local market and did grocery and supply shopping for today and tomorrow. Since he doesn't have a functional kitchen, he decided to settle for canned goods for today and tomorrow. Unless his budget allowance would allow him to reward himself some tasty and quite expensive food that would appease his appetite. Or, his so-called squad would have the generosity to come over and help him out. Or, worse or best depending on your side, one yet, he could go and try to visit his dearest aunt and beg for a delicious meal, savoring that home-made iconic dish Aunt Clara usually makes at home.