Chapter VIII ~ Presenting Wednesday Addams

[A/N] Just to clear things up this is a timeskip to a month later, Bea and Tyler are on sort of cordial terms like they haven't hung out since the kiss but they aren't avoiding each other. 

Wednesday Addams was a very strange looking girl with porcelain like skin and dead looking eyes. Enid and Bea had been given the task of showing the girl around school, and she seemed far from enthusiastic about the whole ordeal.

"I have no interest in the cliches of high school adolescents." Wednesday said cooly, she continued walking through the quad with Bea and Enid. 

"I like this girl." Bea smirked.

"That will change soon." Wednesday said in a monotone voice, it seemed that that was the only emotion she could express, was discontent. 

The three girls eventually made their way back to the dormitory, they would all be sharing the space, and it would soon become a living nightmare. Wednesday had been instructed to say her goodbyes to her parents, so that left Enid and Bea alone together. 

"I don't like her." Enid muttered, she disliked the cold and offputting personality of the girl, but Bea found it easier to handle, people like Wednesday were a little more on the selfish side, helping them in matters that they cared about and not trying to get them to engage in things out of their comfort zone was the best way to become close with someone like that. 

"She seems like a lot, but who knows, maybe friendship is in the air." Bea teased, Wednesday returned to the door frame and stood with that death chilling stare once again.

"Friendship is not in the air, I will break out of this place." Wednesday said, she seemed dead set on escaping, which was interesting given that Nevermore was supposed to be a place for her to fit in. She was similar to Bea in that sense, they'd both been kicked out of normie schools. 

...

Bea approached Wednesday while she writing away on her typewriter. The girl seemed very invested in her work, but Bea was curious and felt like asking around. 

"What're you writing?" Bea asked, Enid was with the other girls in the dorm today, they'd made plans earlier, that left Wednesday and Bea alone in the dormitory.

"My novel." Wednesday replied.

"What genre?"

"Mystery." Wednesday said.

Bea opened her mouth to try and say something, but Wednesday turned to look at the girl. Her eyes locked with the other's sending a shock of terror through Bea.

"You obviously want something from me so just say it." Wednesday said coldly, her face didn't falter one bit, it was truly fascinating to Bea, how could someone be so monotone, so dead looking?

"You're into mysteries right? Well there's one going on here in town, I haven't gotten to talk to anyone about this but I think you'll understand my curiosity." Bea began, for the first time she believed that she'd seen just the slightest bit of emotion on Wednesday's face, she seemed slightly invested in the matter.

"Go on." Wednesday demanded, she watched as the girl spread pictures around the floor on Wednesday's side of the room.

"A series of attacks have been occurring at Jericho, all of which have no explanation behind them, and seemingly no pattern." Bea began, the pictures she had taken were of the location and the people who had died in the attacks. 

"Sounds like a wild animal. "Wednesday said, she stood up and headed back to her typewriter.

"Except its not, and I have proof." Bea said, she held up her phone and pressed a button, she had a police scanner app and had managed to record part of Galpin's radio messages with another police man during one of the attacks.