Chapter XI ~ The Infamous Joseph Crackstone

Bea couldn't contain her excitement as those words left the boys lip, but she also couldn't contain the fear that was welling up inside of her.

"I want that too, I mean, I like you." Bea began, she wasn't sure of what to say.

"But." Tyler said, he could sense that she was going to add something on to it, some sort of problem that would prevent them from becoming anything more.

"But we're just too different." Bea said.

"Look I don't care that you're an outcast Bea." Tyler said sternly, he looked the girl in the eyes, immediately grabbing her attention. He noticed how she would look away from him, breaking free from his gaze from time to time.

"I'm not like other outcasts." Bea said sternly, she was regretting having said that, but she was sure the boy didn't know much on the matter.

"What do you mean." Tyler asked in confusion. "Outcasts are outcasts."

"No, it's dumb." Bea said, she folded her arms and looked to the floor in shame.

"Not to me, I don't want us having any secrets." Tyler said, the words were ironic coming from him. But Bea understood what he meant, and she was sure he wouldn't judge her.

"I'm cursed okay, I have a curse in my family, it's been haunting us for years." Bea mumbled. "I turn into a big creepy monster and that's why I left normie school." Bea added.

"I can't tell if you're joking or not." Tyler said, he had a sort of smirk on his face, he usually wore the expression when he was partly intrigued and partly terrified.

"I wish I was." Bea said, what she had said was true for the most part, and now that that was over with she would see if Tyler would wish to remain with her.

"I feel like you're just trying to avoid dating me." Tyler teased, he was getting the hint, if that was the case, but there was an amount of sincerity that he could sense that led him to believe that Bea may be telling the truth.

"I'm not Tyler i'm just scared, I can't control it it just happens." Bea said, Tyler sort of smiled and laughed at the girl, she began to go red in the face from embarrassment.

"I don't care, really, there are worse things." Tyler said, he of all people should know that, he was the monster, and he was slowly but surely gaining memory of these killings. "So can we get past this awkwardness and just be with each oth-." 

Bea hadn't even let the boy finish his sentence before kissing him, she didn't need to be so unnecessary and add extra barriers to prevent herself from being happy. Tyler was clearly going to accept her even if she was dead or something, that was the wonderful thing about him, he was so understanding, Bea just simply couldn't wrap her head around it.

"Yes okay." Bea whispered, she smiled and laughed at her actions, that warm feeling was bubbling up inside again.

"So will you be my girlfriend then?" Tyler said, Bea nodded her head and muttered the words 'yes'. The moment felt surreal, and things felt so fast, she'd only known the boy for a few months now, though the chemistry was there, it was clear that they were made for each other.

...

Bea awoke Enid to the good news, Wednesday was rather skeptical of the choice made by Bea, though she didn't care much for it. 

"Holy crap!" Enid shouted, she was so amazed by the speediness of it all, and slightly jealous that her and Ajax hadn't take that step. "Do you think his dad knows?" Enid added, Bea hadn't even thought of that, though she was sure that he'd keep this private from the man, he wasn't stupid enough to tell him.