4- Comfort

Y/n's POV

I entered König's room, hearing him sniffle as he closed the door behind himself. I watched him walk to his bed, sitting down and holding his head in his hands.

"Are you comfortable with physical touch?" I asked him, not wanting to make him feel embarrassed. He looked up at me, his red and puffy eyes sticking out from under his hood. He nodded, extending his arms. I made my way into his arms, standing between his legs. His arms slowly wrapped around my body, shaking and lightly touching me.

"It's okay, you can hug me tightly," I whispered, immediately feeling his arms tighten around me, pulling me close. I let him rest his head against my chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. I could hear him softly sob into my chest, his entire body shaking.

"Shh, you're okay, König. I'm right here, hun," I uttered, gently rubbing his back. I felt his grip tighten more around me, him choking out a few more cries. I laid my head onto his, smushing his hair against his sniper hood. However, he comfortably fit and I could feel him slowly calming down.

"Would you like for me to listen or for further comfort?" I inquired softly. He sat there silently, his body still trembling.

"Both," He choked out, still shaking violently.

"Take your time, I'm not leaving." I patted his back, tightly holding him again. I could hear him inhale shakily.

"I'm just having a panic attack," He sighed, still shivering.

"Do you know what caused it?" He nodded. "Would you like to talk about it?" I asked him, slowly pulling away from him. I could tell he was embarrassed, realizing I was only wearing a tank top and some shorts. He thought for a moment, and slowly shook his head. I gave him a soft smile.

"Would you like me to stay with you for a few minutes?" He nodded, wiping away a few tears and sniffing. I pulled away farther, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Danke. Du gibst mir ein sicheres Gefühl, (Thank you. You make me feel safe)" His voice was barely audible. I laughed lightly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"No need to thank me. The rest, I couldn't tell you what you said," I snorted, seeing him look at me in confusion before realizing. "I only speak English, Spanish, and very little German and Russian. Enough to figure out whether my life is on the line or not." I could see his eyes sparkling with interest.

"You speak Spanish?"

"Oh, it's rough. Alejandro is much better of course," I admitted, feeling my cheeks blush.

"Can I listen?" He looked down at me hopefully.

"Oh, sure. Um, let me think," I sheepishly spoke, feeling the pressure.

"Tus ojos son como nubes de humo." I thought, slowly speaking as I formulated my sentence.

"What did you say?" He asked eagerly, leaning toward me.

"Your eyes are like clouds of smoke," I admitted, slowly feeling the blush creep across my face further.

"You like my eyes?" He quietly asked, backing up slightly. I swallowed roughly, staring into those grey eyes. They were entrancing. I felt like a fly drawn to light when I looked into them. I couldn't help but gravitate toward them. I slowly nodded, seeing his face turn a shade of pink. Silence filled the room like smoke as he scanned my face for any sort of lie.

"They remind me of gloomy rainy days. The one where you sit inside baking with your family. Feeling cozy, safe, warm, and protected." I reminisced. The few memories I had that were enjoyable were on rainy days. If I let myself, I know I would spend forever staring into his eyes. However, I knew Soap and Ghost were aware of my location. I would more than likely get questioned as to what happened, and I wanted to spare König the embarrassment of getting asked by Soap if he got to rail me. As well as to not overwhelm König.

"I'm gonna go grab something to eat, I'm starving. Here's a towel for you for the shower. I knew finding one that covered you might be an issue so I found one that should do the trick." I handed him the towel, feeling my face warm up again. Thinking of his face against my chest.

"Wait. How did you know how to comfort me?" He asked, standing up to close the distance between us.

"I've been through therapy before. Thought about being a therapist at a point. But, when I was experiencing similar things, I remember what I wish people would have done for me. So, yeah," I laughed, rubbing the nape of my neck. I could see a glimmer of sadness in his eyes.

"Danke nochmal," He spoke, his soft voice filling my ears. God, I wish that was all I could just listen to. His voice was so calming and gentle. It sent tingles down my spine and held a grip on my mind.

"If you need anything, I'm a knock away. At any hour," I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up again. He nodded, following me out the door, and closing it behind me. I could hear him shift around in his room as I made my way to the rec room to grab a snack. Soap and Ghost eyed me, Soap looking at his watch.

"Well, someone was busy?" Soap implied, sounding a little annoyed.

"Was talking about some stuff," I vaguely replied.

"Talking or talking?" Soap made noises, sounding as if a bed squeaking. I rolled my eyes, choosing to ignore him. Soap was a supportive sweetheart, but he was a perverted dickhead as well. We almost had a little fling when I first joined. But I knew I was going to be nothing but a fuck-mate to him, so I declined to get into a relationship with him. He was hurt for a while, but he's since bounced back and we've been friends ever since. He just tends to have his mind in the wrong places at the wrong times.

As well as Ghost made it clear to me that he was trying to get Soap. Clear as in, when Soap was hitting on me, Ghost would watch me with a heavy glare. I eventually figured it out and told him to go for it. We sorted out our misunderstanding and became friends because of it.

I grabbed some food, ignoring Soap trying to drag some answer out of me. He was one nosey fucker.

"L/n. My office. As soon as you're done eating," Price ordered. He also told Soap to leave me alone, earning a chuckle from Ghost and me.