11

JIMIN POV

'It's a good thing Jimin. It's great.' She tells me with a smile on her face
She was telling me how much I've changed. I don't think I've realised it myself until now.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' I ask her but she didn't respond

She was pretty much just staring straight at me, her eyes exploring my face. I wonder what she's thinking about.

Suddenly her fingers come close to my face, moving some of my hair out. But she didn't stop there. She traced my face from my cheekbones to my lips, playing with my bottom lip.

I usually hate being touched, but when it comes to her it doesn't bother me at all.

I take her hand in mine, obviously startling her a bit.
She had her chance, it's my turn.

I've touched her many times before but not like this. I'm holding her face and all I can think of is how beautiful she is. I would have taken my time, but there is something else I'm dying for. I'm passing over her bottom lip, and I can feel how soft her lips are under my finger.

'What happens between us, stays between us.' I can barely whisper now, I really want to kiss her.

Why am I stopping myself? I'll kiss her.

I lean over and press my lips on hers. God those lips are so sweet.

I pull away for a moment to see if she is okay with it, but she clutches onto my shirt, looking at my lips. That is more than enough.

I kiss her again. I'm trying to be gentle, but I am suppressing myself so much.
The way her lips feel against mine, makes me burn from the inside. She is kissing me like she never wants this to end. So sweet and gentle, slow and passionate.
I have to stop before we both do something we will later regret.

I do have to admit, I've never felt someone kissing me like she did. This was different.

'Wow..' her voice is so quiet, she is catching her breath but not letting go of me

'My thoughts exactly.' I tell her. And I mean it. If I could relieve this moment, I would keep repeating it.

'Never thought it could be like this.' She smiles at me and it kind of makes my heart skip a beat.

Maybe the guys were right. Maybe I do like her.
Maybe? Who am I kidding, I know I do. I knew for a while, I'm just too stubborn to admit it to myself. What am I supposed to do now?

I can't bring myself to speak with all the thoughts going on in my mind, so I smile and kiss her on the forehead.

'I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to touch you.' She knows how much I hate it. But when it comes to her, it's different.

'You can to that again. Anytime.' I can't help but smile thinking about her

This was amazing, I want more.
I pull her closer to kiss her again, but I force myself to make it short so I don't make a mistake.

'Come.' I lift my arm so she can crawl under and lay on me. I like it when she does that.

She happily obliged, hugging me around the waist.

'Can I stay?' I want to stay with her tonight. She calms me down.

She just hugged me tighter, not saying anything.

She is cute. It made me laugh a little 'I'll take that as a yes.'

It didn't take her long to fall asleep. Seems she finds me to be a comfy bed for her. I'll gladly oblige.