16

I spent the next 10 days or so in a bit of a haze. The news that Jimin is gettin married had been lingering on my mind ever since the guys told me. I did wonder about so many things, but mostly I wondered why he didn't tell me. 

I thought we became a lot closer, and we could actually talk normally. Plus, he is not aware of my feelings for him so he has no reason not to tell me. I'm the one that told him to go for her after all.

Putting all the questions aside, I wasn't feeling up to much. I asked the guys to give me some time to process, not just the news, but telling the guys about my feelings as well. I didn't feel like getting asked about it, and they definitely would. 
Tina came over once to check up on me, and told me the guys said hi. Apparently they asked me to join them for dinner next week as they miss me. I miss them too to be honest. 

But until then, I've got work to do. A new location requires new staff. My managers have been holding the interviews for 2 weeks already and are narrowing down the options. I have to go in today purely to take my picks. This is gonna be a long day.

It's about 1 PM, I'm almost done for lunch. I've had 7 interviews with possible staff since 7 in the morning, including looking for a hotel manager. I need someone capable to run a 40 room building, it is a hell of a lot of work. 

Just as I was gettin ready to take my break, my phone rings.
'Yes?' I answer as I notice it's my secretary calling

'There is Mrs.Park here to see you.' 
Jimin's mom? What in the world is she doing here?

'Yes, please send her in.' I say and hang up. I get up and walk towards the door, ready to greet her. I haven't seen her in months, so I really could have no idea what she would come here for.

To my surprise, it wasn't his mom that walked in. It was a woman I've never seen before. She is a bit taller than me, maybe 5'3', blonde hair just to under her shoulders. Pretty eyes, cute face, nice figure. 

'Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone else.' I say

'Hello, Luna.' She greets me, smiling a bit

'Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but have we actually met before?' I ask her. But I know we haven't. I have a really good memory, so I would definitely remember her.

'I'm sorry about that. I used my soon to be last name.' She smiles and shows me the ring on her hand. That is one gorgeous ring. I didn't think he would choose something this pretty. This was probably his mom's doing.

'Oh, Jimin's wife to be?' I ask, surprised. What an actual fuck is going on?

'Yes, that is me. My name is Aoni.' She smiles and offers me her hand

I bow a bit, shaking her hand 'Nice to meet you Miss Aoni, but I am confused. How did you-'

'Know where you work?' She finishes my question. I can only nod at her. I don't even know how she knows who I am

'Jimin. And the guys. They told me about you, it wasn't hard to find you.' She says

'Umm..Okay. What is it that I can do for you?' I ask her motioning for her to sit down

'I was wondering if you had some time to talk?' She asks. She looked kind of nervous. 

'I was just going to have lunch, if you'd like to join me. There is restaurant right next to the hotel.' I tell her, still confused as to what is going on

'That sounds good.' She replies and smiles

We got to the restaurant pretty much not even talking. It was a really weird silence. I wasn't sure how to act, or what to say. A million questions in my mind. I don't even know where to begin with it.
We sat down and ordered still not talking to each other.