Prologue

Brianna was in action in part of the city of Zootopia were she was called to an 'emergency' but apparently it was an emergency where a predator apparently went 'savage' as the predator was on all fours, it snarled showing his teeth and claws bearing. She locked herself in so the predator wouldn't escape and harm anyone else, she tried calling for help and to make the other police hurry as she was struggling quite a bit to contain the situation. "Brie! Come in!" Chief Bogo exclaimed through the com "it's too risky, Chief! I can't take it down on my own without getting hurt" she panted trying to keep quiet so the predator wouldn't eventually kill her "keep quiet and stay where you are! I'm on my way" he assured her so she unlocked all the doors so the others could get in but the predator eventually burst in the room growling at Brianna so she growled back wanting to defend herself but eventually Chief Bogo and the other police officers he was with came in to save her and caught the predators before it harmed Brianna.

Back at ZPD

Brianna was on the way to Chief Bogo's office but she felt like she was in trouble for handling such a dangerous crime on her own without any backup so she was nervous of what he'll say. She knocked on his door firmly until she had permission to enter "come in" he said loud enough so she could hear and she walked in, as she walked in, Chief Bogo stood up from his desk and walked towards Brianna "are you sure you're alright?" he asked concerned as he put his hands on her shoulders but she nodded letting him know she was fine "yeah I'm fine. Just a little spooked" she confirmed tiredly "go home and get some rest. You've done enough today, Brianna. That's an order" he said to her walking past and opening the door for her as she turned to face it "yes sir" she replied back to him walking out the door.

As Chief Bogo closed his door, she sighed in relief knowing she wasn't in trouble and that she wasn't fired for doing such a thing on her own and that Chief Bogo hadn't gave it a mention and with that, it made her feel more relaxed and calm so she continued to walk downstairs past Benjamin Clawhouser's desk "hey, Brie. Tell me what happened! I wanna know all the gossip" he squealed but she shushed him so they didn't attract unwanted attention so Brianna told him everything. Benjamin gasped in a result of the gossip he just heard from him "you take care of yourself and don't worry, I'll let your brother know" he assured her picking up the phone "thanks Bennie" she said jolting off back home.

That evening

Brianna finished eating and washed and tidied up after herself until she heard her front door open and it turned out to be her brother, Mayor Leodore Lionheart of Zootopia. He saw her coming out of the kitchen and didn't hesitate to hug his little sister tight in his arms "I got the stations message. Are you unharmed?!" he asked checking her for wounds "I'm fine Leodore. Don't worry, I'll be fine I'm just spooked that's all" she told him "good. How in Zootopia did you get yourself in a situation like that?! If you get in trouble, the officers get in trouble and as soon as I get a notification about you in danger, it worries me and it would possibly get me in trouble for constantly worrying about you and we don't want that. But luckily for you, your job and equipment prevents you from doing anything that would put your life on the line trying to protect us all, so I wouldn't need to worry as much" he told her and she would feel guilty about it "tell you what: I'll stay with you for now as you're not in the best state of mind and when you return to the ZPD, we can be all normal again, ok?" he said lifting her chin up to make her look at him "yeah" she agreed smiling slightly.