Chapter 13 - Apologies

At ZPD

Chief Bogo wandered round the corridors looking for Brianna but instead he bumped into Clawhouser "have you seen Brianna?" he asked him but Clawhouser was silent "Clawhouser?" Chief Clawhouser said suspiciously so Clawhouser had no choice but to break silence "I saw Brianna leave the station to who knows where and I couldn't get to her quick enough to stop her!" he exclaimed "Brianna's gone?!" He raised his voice making Clawhouser nod silently "don't worry, we'll find her" he said heading straight back to his office to try and contact her.

Later

Judy and Brianna was looking for Nick until Judy recognized their van so she knocked on it hoping to find Nick but it was his friend answering them "who is it?!" he said annoyed but was shocked to see Judy with Brianna "I need to see Nick, please" she pleaded so he gave them Nicks location at the side of a small bridge. "Nick? Nick!" Judy called until they say him "oh Nick! Night Howlers aren't Wolves. They're toxic flowers!" she confirmed to Nick running down to him "I think someone is targeting predators on purpose and making them go savage" she said "wow. Isn't that interesting?" he asked her sarcastically "wait! I know you'll never forgive me and I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either, I was ignorant and irresponsible and small minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this but I can't do this without you. And after we're done, you can hate and that'll be fine because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you and you can walk away knowing that you were right all along! I really am just a dumb bunny" Judy confronted and started to cry but was quieting down slightly to the sound of Nicks pen recording "I really am just a dumb bunny" it repeated "I really am just a dumb bunny" it repeated again "don't worry, carrots. I'll let you erase it. In 48 hours" he said smiling and Judy gasped happily "all right get in here" he said opening his arms as Judy walked into them dumping her head on his chest "oh you bunnies. You're so emotional. There we go, deep breathes. Are you just trying to steal the pen? Is that what this is?" he joked making Judy giggle "you are standing on my tail though. Off. Off off off off off!" he pleaded "oh sorry" Judy apologised.

Brianna looked at her phone to see messages from Chief Bogo wondering where she is and if she's ok:

Chief Bogo: Where are you? Are you ok?! I know you're stressed but I'm really worried about you!

Brianna decided to respond but with only a little sentence.

Brianna: I'm fine. All is well.. for now.

Brianna left it at that and went to there next destination.