Chapter 10 - Arrested Brother

Brianna and the other officers were called to a hospital like facility out of the city, helicopters were at the scene as well as cars, sirens couldn't help but echo across the area with the car lights flashing repeatedly. Brianna was stood next to the car she was in but she saw her brother, Mayor Lionheart getting arrested and she looked surprised "mayor Lionheart you are under arrest" Judy said as she followed the lion as he was getting arrested by Chief Bogo "you don't understand, I was trying to protect the city!" he tried to convince "you were just trying to protect your job" Judy accused "no! We don't know why this is happening. It could destroy Zootopia!" he told her "you have the right to remain silent. Anything you said can be used as evidence in the court of law" Judy stated as they walked away past Brianna and took him the car to take him back to the station where as the other police officers remain behind to help with the savage animals.

At the station

Brianna went to find her brother who was sentenced behind bars for the current time "Leodore!" she exclaimed as she saw him "there you are, I was so worried. I waited and waited for you and I've been trying to protect the city" he said "is there anything I can do?" she asked him "stay hidden, be safe. There's nothing I can do for you here so promise me you'll do that?" he asked Brianna putting her hand in his as she nodded silently but she was quite sad knowing she'll have to cope with the increasing fear of savage animals without him which increased the fear levels in her slightly. What if she was next?

She returned to ZPD later on but there wasn't many officers there as they were in the streets of Zootopia patrolling for the next situation with these savage animals and any clues to figure out what was making them like they were.