Chapter 9 - Trapped

It was some time after Monchez attacked Nick, Judy and Brianna but Brianna was taken back to the ZPD to tend to the wounds given to her in the attack. Chief Bogo waited patiently for Brianna to be available by the medical staff, it took some time before a member of the medical staff let Brianna leave the room but as Chief Bogo saw the remains of her wounded ear, he found out that there was nothing that could of been done to put it back together and that the wounded ear is permanent "Brie, go to my office, I'll be there in a moment" he said "he never called me that before" she thought as she made her way to his office. She couldn't help but feel disappointed for disobeying direct orders to keep safe from this sort of danger, she was quiet when Chief Bogo arrived in the office so she tried to avoid eye contact with him "what do you think you were doing? You could of been killed today" Chief Bogo asked her "Chief, I didn't mean to disobey you-" she was cut off by the chief "you're the best officer I currently have, it pains me to say that I've grown to care about you more than the other officers and that shows how much you are need to help protect this city. What if something happens to your brother?" he said but the last part cut Brianna's attention making her look at him "hmm, that's what I thought, you and your brother are part of each other and he needs you in this dire time, just like Zootopia needs us" he assured.

She eventually left his office but she wondered about the situation and thought if she would ever get caught be whatever is making the mammals go 'savage' but no matter how much she tried to shake it off, the fear would always hit her back. Her mind quickly changed to something else as she was alerted to get to another location as there was an emergency at that location so herself and multiple officers were called to the scene.