Chapter 5 - DMV

"Flash is fasted is the fasted guy in there. You want something done he's on it" Nick said entered the DMV "I hope so because we are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. Wait! They're all sloths?!" Judy questions as she watched them slowly work "you said this was going to be quick!" Judy complained "are you saying because he a sloth he can't be fast? I thought anyone in Zootopia can be anything" Nick asked her as they approached Flash "Flash, it's nice to see you" he said "it's nice to see you too" Flash said slowly "hey, Flash, I wanna introduce you to my friend- darlings I forgot your names" Nick said "hmm, officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?" Judy said "I'm officer Brianna LionHeart. Good to see you" Brianna said after Judy "I am doing as well as I can be" Flash replied "what can I do for you today?" Flash asked "well I was wondering if you could run a plate, we are in a really big hurry!" Judy said "sure, what's the plate number?" he asked "29THD03" Judy replied so as Flash was writing it down Judy was losing her patience "hey Flash, wanna hear a joke?" Nick asked "no!" Judy pleaded "sure" he said "what do you call a 3 humped camel?" Nick asked "I don't know, what do you call a 3 humped camel?" he asked "pregnant!" Nick laughed and Flash eventually laughed making Judy grumbled. "Hey Pricilla!" he called out for the sloth at the side of him "yes Flash?" she asked "what do you call a 3 humped Camel?" he continued making Judy grumble even more.

Flash eventually continued with his job and gave Judy the slip "it's registered to... Tundra town limo service! A limo took Otterton and the limo is in Tundra town! IT'S IN TUNDRA TOWN!" Judy got excited and ran out of the door followed by Brianna "way to hustle bud. I love ya. I owe ya" Nick said with chill "hurry! We got to beat the rush hour and- IT'S NIGHT?!" Judy said shocked.