Chapter 12 - Running away

A week later

It was a week after the press conference with Officer Judy Hopps, Brianna found Chief Bogo walking towards the main exit in the lobby with Judy walking behind him. She hid somewhere near them and couldn't help but overhear the conversation between her and Clawhouser and him being moved to another part of the station, Brianna waited until they left so she could get the chance to run away from the station until the whole thing blew over and things went back to normal "Hopps!" Chief Bogo called for her as Judy came walking after him outside of the station so that's when Brianna took the opportunity to leave but Clawhouser managed to watch her leave without her noticing him seeing her from the second floor "Brie..." he whispered as he didn't want her to leave.

A day later

Judy was back with her parents for quitting her job as a police officer after feeling guilty about the missing mammal case. Her parents were concerned for Judy as they approached her asking how she was doing and Judy didn't hesitate to tell them why, Brianna was in her spare vehicle on her way to Bunny Burrow when she saw Judy with her parents "Judy!" she yelled as she approached them "Brianna!?" Judy exclaimed "oh my goodness! You must be Judy's first friend she told us about!" Bon, Judy's mother, squealed "it's an honour to see you here" her father said "the honour is mine" Brianna said kneeling down to them "why are you here? Chief Bogo and your brother may be worried about you" Judy said to Brianna "they don't know I've left, nobody does. I.. ran off which is something I don't do" she said ashamed of what she's done "is it because of what happened in the rainforest district?" Judy asked as Brianna nodded looking at her torn ear.

Judy saw another fox she recognises "is that.. Giddion Grey?" Judy asked "sure it is, we work with him now" Stu, Judy's father, told her how Giddion became friends and worked with him "that's.. really cool you guys" Judy praised as he approached him "Giddion Grey. Well I'd be darned" Judy said "hey Judy, I'd just wanna say I'm sorry for the way I behaved in my youth. I had a lot of self doubt with came with a lot of unchecked rage and aggression. I was a major jerk" he apologised "well.. I know a thing or two about being a jerk" she said back to him as Brianna approached "Oh my gosh! You brought a lion out here!" he jerked surprised about seeing a lion close up "he's funny" Brianna laughed "anyways, I brought y'all these pies" he offered "hey kids! Don't you run through that Midnicampum holicithias!" Stu called out to three young rabbits "now that's a strong word Mr. H, my family would just call them Night Howlers" Giddion said "what did you say?" Judy asked "oh, kids talking about those flowers, Judy. We keep them to keep the bugs off the produce but I don't like the kids going near them on the count of what happened to your uncle Terry" Stu said "yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids and went completely nuts" Bon said "he bit the Dickins out of your mother" Stu continued "a bunny can go savage" Judy realised "savage? Well that's a strong word but it did hurt like the devil" Bon looked at Judy "well sure it did, there's a sizeable dibble in your arm. I call that savage!" Stu said look at Bon's arm "Night Howlers aren't wolves.. there flowers. The flowers are making the predators go savage.. that's it! That's what I've been missing! Oh keys keys keys, hurry come on!" Judy hurried as herself and Brianna rushed to their vehicles "thank you! I love you, bye!" Judy yelled as they rushed back to Zootopia "did you catch any of that, Bon?" Stu asked "not one bit" she replied "well that makes her feel a little bit better honestly, I thought she was talking in tongues or something" Giddion said.