Chapter 17 - Peace

Months later

"When I was a kid, I thought Zootopia was this perfect place. Where we all got along and anyone can be anything. Turns out: Your life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker. Real life is messy, we all have limitations, we all make mistakes which means hey glass half full we all have a lot in common but the more we try to see each other, the more exceptional each of us will be. But we have to try. So no matter what type of animal you are, from the biggest Elephant to our first fox. I employ you: try. Try to make the world a better place" Brianna spoke to the police graduate as she somehow became the new mayor of Zootopia and watched as Judy placed a badge on Nick. As she put the badge on Nick, they both saluted each other and everyone couldn't help but celebrate by throwing their police hats in the air.

"Look inside yourself and realise that change starts with you, it starts with me. It starts with all of us"

"Alright, Alright. Enough. SHUT IT! We have some new recruits with us this morning including our first fox" Chief Bogo introduced "who cares?" he asked snarking "hah! You should have your own line of inspirational greening card, sir" Nick told Chief Bogo "shut your mouth Wilde!" he ordered "assignments: Officers grozowny, Fangmire, Delcarto: Tundra town S.W.A.T! Snarlog, Higgins, Wolfard: undercover! Hopps, Wilde:.. parking duty. Dismissed!" he said but Nick and Judy were in awe "just kidding! We have reports of a speed racer taring up Savannah Central. Find him. Shut him down!" he assigned as everyone left.

Later

Brianna was going to her office until Chief Bogo met up with her after she walked past reception "chief? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the station?" she asked him "then my surprise wouldn't go to plan now would it?" he asked her as her head tilted in confusion "close your eyes as I guide you to your surprise" he offered but Brianna agreed to do as she was told and guided her to the mayors office. "Stay there and don't open your eyes until I say so" he told her as he backed away and Briana lowered her arms "and.. open!" he said but as she opened her eyes, she saw her brother, Leodore Lionheart, "Leodore!" she ran into his arms "where've you been?! I thought you were hurt" he said as she rubbed the side of her head comfortably into his mane. Chief Bogo left them to it and headed back to the station "hold on.. I thought you were still in prison?" Brianna said to him "I was framed and they couldn't find anymore evidence against me like they did with Bellwether so they let me go" he said making everything calmer for her "well that's good to hear because I thought it would be good if.. you wanted to be my assistant mayor? You have better experience than I do so I thought who else but my big brother?" she offered giving him a sheet of paper and he smiled hugging her tightly.

Everything in Zootopia was peaceful after that but the police was there to maintain that order and reduce the fear of crime in the healing city. Even prey and predator were really getting along like Judy and Brianna hoped they would and that children wouldn't have to grow up living in a world where they would be scared of predators or having to grow up in a fearful world they didn't want to be a part of.

Or so it would seem.