Chapter 4 - Yoga instructor

Judy, Nick and Brianna walked into a peaceful meditation like building where they came across a meditating animal, he seemed distracted to notice Judy, Nick and Brianna in front of him before Judy managed to get his attention "hi, my name is-" Judy began "oh, you know, I'm going to have to hit the pause button on you right because we're all good on rabbit sculpt cookies" he interrupted "uh.. no. I'm officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal, Mr Otterton, right here. he frequent to this establishment?" she said to him as he gasped but it ended up being a sneeze "oh yeah, old Emmet" he laughed "haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back" he led them to the door "oh thank you so much, I'd appreciate more than you can imagine and OH- you are naked!" she spooked and covered her eyes respectfully "oh for sure, we're a natural at this club" he laughed "yeah in Zootopia anyone can be anything and these guys.. they'd be naked.

"Nangi is just on the other side of the pleasure pool" he opened the door and Brianna and Judy were shocked and quite disgusted at the site that there were animals naked all over the place "oh boy, does this make you uncomfortable because if so there is no shame in calling it quits" Nick asked them "yes, there is" Judy corrected "boy, that's the spirit" he mumbled "yeah some mammals say natural life is weird but you know what I say is weird? Clothes on animals!" he said "here we go! as you can see, Nangi is an elephant so she'll totally remember everything. Hey Nangi, these dudes have questions about Emmet the Otter" he said approaching Nangi "who?" she asked "uh.. Emmet Otterton? Been coming to your yoga class for like 6 years?" he asked "I have no memory of this beaver" she stated "he's an otter actually" Brianna corrected "he was here couple of Wednesday's ago, remember?" he said "nope" she replied "yeah, he was wearing a green cable net sweater vest and a new pair of cooperate slacks and a pasely tie sweat winser knot real tight. Remember that, Nangi?" he said "no" she answered "yeah, we both wiped him out and he got into this big old white car witch a silver trim. Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing, remember that Nangi?" he asked her and she came out with the same answer as always which was no. "You didn't happen to catch the license plate number, did you?" Brianna asked "oh! For sure. It was 29THD03" he replied "wow, this is a lot of great info, thank you" Judy thanked "told you Nangi had a brain like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant" he said.

Later

"Well I had a ball! You are welcome for the clue and seeing as how any moron can write a plate I will take that pen and bid you a do" Nick said pulling out his paw "the plate.. I can't write a plate! Oh! I'm not in the system yet" Judy grumbled "give me the pen please!" Nick pleaded "what was it you said? "Any moron can run a plate"? Gosh! If only there were a moron around who were up to the task" she teased "rabbit I did what you asked! You can't keep me on the hook forever" he complained "not forever! I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. So can you write a plate or not?" Judy asked as it made Nick realise something "actually I just remembered that I have a pal at the DMV" Nick said as they ventured straight there.