Chapter 11 - Press conference

"Ladies and gentle mammals, 14 mammal went missing and all 14 have been found by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment" Chief Bogo announced to the people at the press conference at ZPD, Brianna watched on but tried to ignore Nick and Judy besides her as she was trying to calm herself for the sake of the other animals there. Assistant mayor Bellewether noticed her quietness and put her hand on Brianna's smiling in a quiet but reassuring way making Brianna smile slightly but that moment quickly came to an end as it was time for Judy to come on the stand "officer Hopps. It's time" the assistant mayor said from beside her as Chief Bogo came off the stage and stood on Brianna's right hand side. (basically the left when looking on screen)

"Officer Hopps!" different interviewers asked for Judy multiple times but Judy managed to answer a question "what can you tell us about the animals that went savage?" one of them said "well.. uh.. the animals in question.. um" Judy looked at Nick who encouraged her of what they just spoke about "well.. are they all different species? Yes. Yes they are" she said whilst everyone was taking notes and Nick praised her silently "ok so what is the connection?" a female voice asked "well, all we know, is that they are all members of the predator family" she confirmed "so predators are the only animals going savage?" a sheep asked "yes. That is accurate, yes" Judy said "why?! Why is this happening?" a pig asked her straight after "we still don't know.. but it may have something to do with.. biology" she said as different animals looked at each other "what do you mean by that?" someone asked "a biological component.. something in their.. DNA" Judy said "by DNA, can you elaborate on that please?" a female Gazelle asked "yes. What I mean is: thousands of years ago, predators survived through their aggressive hunting instincts. For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive savage ways" Judy said but Brianna and Nick looked at the pictures shown on screen and Nick started to have flashbacks of his childhood where as Brianna started having flashbacks of her first encounter with a savage predator that nearly killed her before Judy joined ZPD. "Officer Hopps, can it happen again?!" someone asked her "it is possible. So we must be vigilant and we, at the ZPD, are prepared and here to protect you" Judy assured but everyone started coming at Judy at once about the predators and it made Brianna terrified but the chief noticed this and looked at Bellewether to stop it all and the chief put his hand on Brianna's shoulder as she continued to stare into the crowd with terrified baggy eyes "ok thank you Officer Hopps. That's all the time that we have. No more questions" the assistant mayor said.

Brianna took the opportunity to run off somewhere in the ZPD away from everyone else and shut herself in a room and sat in a corner of the room with her arms holding her legs whilst her head rested on her knee caps slightly crying for some time. Chief Bogo came to check on her but she didn't move from her spot and neither did her emotional state but when she saw him, she got spooked at the sight of him and shuffled more towards the wall as she spooked since she didn't want to hurt him but he was surprisingly gentle and sight beside her as she tried to wipe away the tears and stains of tears from her face but when she stopped she didn't have anything proper to say to him but he ended up putting his arm over her in comfort and she rested her head on him but she somewhat felt safe around him whilst slightly blushing at the sight of being in situation with him.

Zootopia Before The PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara