Chapter 16 - Healing

News Report

"Former Mayor Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today. Guilty of masterminding the savage attacks that have plagued Zootopia of late" the female snow leopard news reporter said on TV "her predassessor Leodore Lionheart denies any knowledge of her plot claiming he was just trying to protect the city" the male moose reporter carried on "did I falsely imprison those predators? Well yes. Yes I did. There's a classic doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal" Lionheart said as he was being interviewed "in related news, doctors say that the Night Howlers antidote is proving affective in rehabilitating the afflicted predators" the snow leopard finished.

In the hospital

Mrs Otterton was beside her husband in the hospital as he woke as his normal self "Emmet?" she asked him as looked at her in his non violent savage way "Emmet!" she gasped happily climbing on the bed hugging Mr. Otterton. She turned to Judy whilst still hugging him "thank you" she mumbled to Judy who nodded at her in respect.

Meanwhile

Overtime, Zootopia was slowly healing day by day and so was Brianna. She allowed herself to be stuck to office work logging everything from her perspective until she got a knock from behind her so she turned around to face him and it turned out to be Chief Bogo "chief?" she asked confused and still kept her distance from him "I just wanted to check on you" he said leading on the wall "I'm recovering from the whole thing slowly but it's getting there" she confirmed "don't let the fear divide us, Brianna. This is not the Zootopia we know. Please, give me back the Brianna I love" he said but with emotion this time as she nodded.